- Local News
Photo by Carrie Viohl More than 18 downtown shops and restaurants will be be open during Ladies Night Out from 6 p.m.-8 p.m., with participating businesses offering specials during those two hours.
- Local Sports
Aromatic leaves on plants distract deer
Damage to ornamental plants caused by deer has increased significantly during the last few years. And this damage is both an urban and a rural problem due to increasing deer populations and suburban development strategies into natural woodlands.
- ‘Low maintenance’ doesn’t mean ‘no maintenance’
- Siblings receive top honors in Scouting
- Aromatic leaves on plants distract deer
- Mailbox Post
Colquitt County FFA very successful at state convention
Seventy Colquitt County FFA members recently attended the 86th Georgia FFA State Convention held in Macon.
- Municipal Court for the July 30 edition
- Municipal Court for the July 23 edition
- Colquitt County FFA very successful at state convention
- Around the Region
First black woman to win Olympic gold dies in Albany
The first black woman to win an Olympic gold medal, Alice Coachman Davis, died early Monday in south Georgia. She was 90.
- ABAC picks Gail Dillard for interim VP post
- Blood bank warns of O-negative shortage
- Georgia, Florida groups unite to help non-profits
- Standoff over gun rights in Valdosta convenience store
- First black woman to win Olympic gold dies in Albany
Colquitt County Schools receiving 2 literacy grants
Colquitt County’s earliest learners will soon benefit from additional funding awarded to the Colquitt County School System.
- Georgia Power gives to Moultrie Tech
- Group names ABAC a Best Value School
- Colquitt County Schools receiving 2 literacy grants