MOULTRIE — Two people were apprehended and charged with family violence after a 14-year-old boy reported their alleged argument Sunday morning.
Bobby Lee Hill, 36, and Latosha Hill, 33, both of 505 Seventh Ave. N.W., were each charged with simple battery (family violence) and two counts of cruelty to children (third degree). Latosha Hill was also charged with obstruction.
Moultrie police officers were called to a house on Seventh Avenue Northwest about 9:45 a.m. Sunday about a physical altercation in progress, called in by a male juvenile. When officers arrived, they were met by Latosha at the door and another black male, and they allegedly stated nothing was going on and they didn’t want the officers at the house. The officers noted she was very upset and crying when they arrived, police reports stated.
Further investigation revealed that there had been an altercation and both were placed under arrest. Latosha resisted and had to be pinned against the patrol car and was handcuffed.s
• Daniel Dewitt Trammell, 49, of 190 Green St., was charged Friday with burglary.
• Bobby Durrell Ellerson, 23, of 605 Third St. S.W., was charged Friday with DUI, failure to stop at an accident with damage and driving with a suspended license.
• Anastacio Valencia, 59, of Greenfield Church Road, Lot 7, was charged Saturday with failure to obey a traffic control device and driving without a license.
• Demetrius Dewyne Blackwell, 25, of 1209 Cool Springs Road, was charged Saturday with possession of cocaine, driving without a license, no proof of insurance and probation violation.
• Jasper Leggett Jr., 23, of 410 E. Central Ave., was charged Saturday with possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and giving false information to an officer.
• Jimmy Jerome Lewis, 45, of 1311 First Ave. N.W., was charged Saturday with trespassing (third offense).
• Juan Marquez Aguilar, 29, of Little Mexico, was charged Sunday with failure to stop at an accident with damage.
• Travis Roshawn Simpson, 22, of 227 First Ave. S.W., was charged Sunday with driving with a suspended license and a bench warrant.
• Cornelius Robinson, 17, of 142-B Jones Lane, was charged Sunday with disorderly conduct.
• Elbernezer Bershon Walker, 37, of 315 First St. N.W., was charged Monday with simple assault and theft by shoplifting. He allegedly tried to steal a variety of clothing items, valued at $223.50, from Dollar General on First Avenue Southeast.
• Adrienne Wingfield, 21, of 1108 West Blvd., was charged Saturday with theft by taking.
Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office
• Chandra Loreen Partain, 30, of 730-A Shade Murphy Road, was charged Sunday with driving with suspended registration, tail lights required and no proof of insurance.
• Mathew Thomas Peretti, 21, of 991 Sam Rentz Road in Norman Park, was charged Thursday with burglary, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of cocaine and parole violation.
• Parker Gary Giles, 29, of 3555 Doerun-Norman Park Road, was charged Friday with possession of a cell phone by an inmate and theft by taking.
• Patrick Alan Raymond, 23, of 2797 Mitchell County Line Road, was charged Sunday with simple battery and pointing a gun at another person.
• Kristina Dee Adams, 19, of 2750 Live Oak Road in Perry, Fla., was charged Sunday with theft by taking.
• Edward Fulford, 24, of 160 State Line Road, Apt. 112, in Clarkesville, Tenn., was charged Tuesday with driving with a suspended license and defective equipment.
• Jose Hernandez, 17, of Sardis Church Road, Lot 12, was charged Saturday with being a pedestrian under the influence.
• Ermilo Sanchez, 35, of 210 McMullen Road, was charged Saturday with being a pedestrian under the influence.
• Jacob Andrew Strickland, 22, of 148 Chula-Brookfield Road in Chula, was charged Saturday with driving with a suspended license.
Georgia State Patrol
• Alberto Martinez, 25, of 351 Magnolia Ave., was charged Friday with driving without a license (second offense), turn signal required, a seatbelt violation and a window tint violation.
• Antony Jerome Little, 46, of 929 Larson Road in Altmonte Springs, Ala., was charged Friday with DUI, speeding, failure to maintain lane and attempting to elude officers.