A woman wanted by the Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office in connection with an armed robbery was arrested Thursday afternoon in Moultrie.
The Moultrie Police Department took Brandy Alisha Barnes into custody at about 3:45 p.m.
Barnes, 26, who also uses the last name Howard, and Jessica Rosa Conner, 26, 352 Rossman Dairy Road, are charged in a July robbery. In that incident, a man reported that the women came to his residence and offered him sex for money and took his wallet with the use of a weapon.
The sheriff’s office has not identified the type of weapon used.
In other arrests:
• Jeffery Scott Weldon, 42, 231 Cherry St., Norman Park, was charged Aug. 31 with theft by taking.
He is charged in connection with the theft of jewelry valued at $10,000 from a residence in the first block of Chippewa Lane.
• Leo Barber, 33, 805 First Ave. S.W., was charged Wednesday with suspended license.
• Martin De Jesus Villareal, 30, 342 Lane Road, was charged Wednesday with driving without a license, child restraint violation and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Rashard Lavonte Haynes, 18, 2615 Sylvester Drive, was charged Monday with no driver’s license, open container in vehicle and seat belt violation.
• Tracy C. Kirkland, 49, 281 Dogwood Drive, was charged Wednesday with failure to appear.
• Anglee Shonta Sailem, 33, 1106 Sixth Ave. N.W., was charged Wednesday with battery.
• Preston Clay Sammons, 20, 1400 11th Ave. S.W., was charged Wednesday with disorderly conduct.
• Marshell King, 48, 3356 Hwy. 37 E., was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence, suspended license and failure to maintain lane.
• Rebecca Lynn Hurst, 41, 4870 Hwy. 188, Ochlocknee, was charged Wednesday with probation violation.
• India Nicole Jones, 26, 92 Second St., Morven, was charged Wednesday with probation violation.
• Curtis Dalton Stevens, 49, 326 Langford St., was charged Wednesday with probation violation.
• Robert Moore, 1100 block 11th Avenue Southeast, reported Wednesday the theft of a phone card valued at $45.
Moore told police that he asked a female acquaintance to put the card in the glove compartment of his car, and that after she used the car and returned he could not find the card.