A Moultrie man was charged Sunday with child molestation.
Dourry Thomas Rojas, 35, 2016 Fourth St. S.E., was charged after a woman on Fourth Avenue Northeast reported her 12-year-old daughter had been sexually assaulted, Moultrie Police said.
• Miranda Dell McFarland, 39, 107 Lighter Knot Court, was charged Monday with probation violation.
• Hector Alonso Sanchez, 30, 177 Cherry Ave., was charged Sunday with DUI, failure to drive in a single lane, open container in vehicle and driving without a license.
• Terence Alexis Johnson, 30, 700 First St. S.W. Apt. 1, was charged Monday with driving while tag suspended and no insurance.
• Allen Roger Furney, 39, 182 Old Culbertson Road, was charged Monday with disorderly conduct.
• Michael Anthony Cody, 52, 712 First St. S.W. Apt. C, was charged Monday with driving while license withdrawn, driving while tag suspended and no insurance.
• Kevin Lavon Davis, 37, 2703 Jacqueline Circle, was charged Tuesday morning with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
• Lisa Marie Frye, 28, and Joseph Donald Wade, 38, both of 710 E. Union Drive, No. 1, in Doerun, were charged Friday with simple assault (family violence).
• Crispina Hernandez, 900 block Smith Road, reported a man she knows struck her during an argument. The responding deputy said Hernandez’s face was swollen, especially around her right eye. However, he also said Hernandez refused to provide information about the man’s possible whereabouts or other information.
• Dollar General, 1908 First Ave. S.E., reported Sunday that a woman, accompanied by a man, walked out of the store with a pair of sunglasses she didn’t pay for at 8:15 the previous evening. The theft was discovered during a review of the store’s security videotape.
• Surveillance video at Wal-Mart showed a man distracting the cashier while another man grabbed cash from the cash register. The theft took place May 16 but was reported Saturday after a review of the video.
• Andrew Dixson, 200 block Hallmark Drive, reported his briefcase was stolen Saturday morning by someone who entered his Ford Econoline van at his residence. The briefcase was found later in the day in the back yard of a residence in the 1200 block of West Central Avenue.
• Selena Lasha Tucker, of Moultrie, said someone broke into her Ford Explorer Friday night or Saturday morning in the 1200 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest. The intruder tried to take her stereo, police said, but was not successful. Tucker said other areas of the SUV were rummaged through but nothing appeared to have been taken.
• Glenn Taylor, of Moultrie, reported the theft of a washing machine Friday night or Saturday morning in the 400 block of First Avenue Southeast. The washing machine was valued at $200.
• Frederick Carter, 200 block Third Avenue Northwest, told police a refrigerator and stove were taken from his porch Friday night or Saturday morning. Carter said the appliances belong to the owner of the home, Troy O’Hearn. A new tenant, Carter told O’Hearn he had his own stove and refrigerator, and he said O’Hearn told him to leave the appliances on the porch and he’d pick them up. Carter said the stove and refrigerator were on the porch when he went to bed at 7 p.m. Friday but were gone when he got up Saturday morning.
• A City of Moultrie employee reported Friday that power was being used at a house on Loblolly Road where it had been disconnected.
• Rose’s, 215 Sixth St. S.E., reported two juveniles had stolen items valued at $16. The girls’ parents were informed, and one recovered all of the merchandise. The store’s regional office decided not to prosecute because the suspects were juveniles and because of the value of the items.
• Morris Baker, of Moultrie, reported Friday that items valued at $4,300 were taken from a storage building in the 100 block of Third Street Northeast. Police did not identify exactly what was stolen.
• James Robert Hameister, of Moultrie, reported Friday the theft of items valued at $100 in the 600 block of Fourth Avenue Southeast.
• Kakeya Rayford, of Moultrie, reported someone stole the radio from her Chevrolet Caprice Monday morning in the 400 block of Seventh Avenue Southwest. The radio was valued at $500.
• Dewey Lastinger, of Moultrie, reported Monday that a woman he knows took $200 from him.
• Roger Thurman, 800 block Third Avenue Southeast, reported Monday that a DVR was delivered to his residence on May 17, but it went missing from his porch before he got it. The DVR was valued at $150.
• Jack Friedlander, of Moultrie, reported Monday that somoene stole a jar containing $400-$500 that was being collected to support individuals who have cancer. The theft occurred May 29 at SUJAC, 3131 Freedom Lane.
• Aquandria Harmon, of Moultrie, told police Monday that a person she knows took her daughter’s medication on Friday. The medicine is valued at $12.
• Alvin Hunt, of Moultrie, reported someone entered his Chevrolet Silverado Sunday night or Monday morning in the 1300 block of Hallmark Drive. The police report did not list what was missing, but said it included clothing and electronics.
• Genasia Maressa Daniels, of Moultrie, reported Monday that her 1999 Honda Accord was towed from Kimbrell’s Garage, 324 S. Main St., where it was parked until she could get it fixed. Daniels said the car was taken to a junk yard, and she identified a relative who she said was responsible.