The Moultrie Observer
A Moultrie woman was arrested Thursday after a restaurant reported that two women who ordered water with their meals threw their trays on the floor when confronted about having cups with soft drinks at their table.
• Veronica Deone Perry, 610 Second Ave. N.W., was charged with disorderly conduct in the incident reported at McDonald’s, 506 First Ave. S.E.
An employee reported that three women came in together, with two ordering food and one cup of water. After the employee noticed that all three women had soft drinks in cups he asked them about them.
He and witnesses told police that Perry threw her food on the floor after the employee took all three cups from the table and that another woman threw her tray on the floor as well.
In other arrests:
• Tony Deshawn Bentley, 23, 1323 First Ave. N.W., was charged Thursday with probation violation.
• Xavier Antonio Bridges, 26, 1309 Northside Drive, was charged Thursday with probation violation.
• Anna Maria Vazquez, 400 block Magnolia Avenue, reported Friday that a male acquaintance choked her during an incident at his residence in the 300 block of Magnolia Avenue.
Vazquez reported that she went to the man’s residence to get some of her property while he was gone, and while she was there he returned and was intoxicated.
Vazquez had no visible marks on her neck, sheriff’s reports said.
• Ramonia Hanyes, 1300 block U.S. Highway 319 North, reported Thursday that a male acquaintance threw her on the floor in the kitchen.
Sheriff’s reports said that an officer saw food on the floor in the kitchen, an overturned ironing board and liquid on the dining room floor.
• Jennifer Castleman, 1800 block Third Street Southeast, reported Thursday the theft of a laptop computer, desktop computer and other electronic devices valued at $2,551.
• AT&T, 623 Veterans Parkway, reported Thursday the theft of two cell telephones valued at $838.
• Daniel Lawton, 400 block Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, reported Thursday that the meter box was stolen from his residence.
• Harvey Vereen, 2000 block Georgia Highway 37 East, reported Thursday the theft of a 2012 Polaris Ranger valued at $10,400.
• C.A. Gray Junior High, 812 11th Ave. N.W., reported Tuesday that an annual audit indicated that two computers were missing.
The two Ace desktop computers and two Asus monitors were valued at $1,914.
• Ann Taylor, 1200 block Bay Rockyford Road, Hartsfield, reported Thursday the theft of property valued at $2,330.
• William Croft, Moultrie, reported Thursday that a white Dodge pickup truck struck his 1997 Ford LGT while parked in the 400 block of First Street Southeast.
Croft told police that the other driver continued driving after the collision.
Croft’s truck had damage to the front passenger side.
• Gregory Davis, Moultrie, reported Thursday that a driver who caused an accident at Georgia Highway 133 and 23rd Street Southeast fled after the collision.
Davis told police that the F-150 he was driving struck the other truck when the other driver turned onto 23rd Street.
• Donna Kearney, 400 block South Morris Road, reported Thursday that she received notification of an outstanding balance on an account she did not authorize.
She told the officer that the account was opened in a former name and with an address in Spartanburg, S.C., a place she has never lived.