Three teens were charged this week in connection with a burglary on Cool Springs Road in which guns and a dirt bike were stolen.
Christopher David Sutton, 17, 573 C.M. Chafin Road, Norman Park; Andrew Paul Johnson, 17, 609 Bear Creek Road, Norman Park; and a 16-year-old were each charged with burglary and theft by taking.
The three are accused in the theft of Chad Gay’s residence in the 3400 block of Cool Springs Road. Gay reported the theft on Sept. 13.
The property stolen included a shotgun, .40-caliber and 9 mm pistols with night sights, a .270-caliber dear rifle and a 100 cc Honda dirt bike.
The estimated value of the property was $3,676.
In other arrests:
• A 15-year-old C.A. Gray Jr. High student was charged Tuesday with possession of marijuana after someone reported he was smoking the drug in a bathroom.
When confronted by a school administrator, the student turned over a pipe and suspected marijuana, sheriff’s reports said.
• Gerald Dunn, 48 220 Union Hunter St., Union Point, Ga., was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
Moultrie Police Department
• Peter Dante Mitchell, 29, 729 Lausanne Drive, Valdosta, was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
• Joshua Jamar Rhymes, 25, 1013 10th Ave. S.E., was charged Monday with giving a false name and two counts of probation violation.
Rhymes is accused of telling an officer that his name was Travieyon Barge.
• Winston Dewayne Revels, 1213 Murdock St., was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
• Ivy Reynolds, 309 Veterans Parkway S. Apt. D-3, was charged Tuesday with theft by shoplifting.
She is accused of concealing three pair of pajama pants and shirts in a purse at Wal-Mart, 641 Veterans Parkway S. The merchandise was valued at $34.
• Mary Catherine Michelle Cobb, 32, 820 Third St. N.E., was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
• Marcus Edward Blakely, 32, 717 Fourth St. N.W., Apt. A, was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
• Joe Anthony Thomas, 48, 727 Second Ave. S.E. Apt. D, was issued a citation Tuesday charging him with pedestrian under the influence.