A Moultrie man accused of nearly striking a patrol car whose driver was assisting with a traffic stop faces charges under the state’s Move-Over Law, Moultrie Police Department reports said.
Fontavions Tyshawn Gudes, 22, 125 Hunter Hills Road, was charged Tuesday with that violation and driving with a suspended license in the incident.
Police reports said that Gudes, driving a Dodge Charger, came within inches of striking the police patrol unit at about midnight near the intersection of Fifth Avenue Southeast and Washington Street.
In other arrests:
• Armond Rushad Hill, 36, 1728 Jean Ave., Albany, was charged Monday with probation violation on a Dougherty County warrant.
• Calvin Austin Jr., 35, 103 Floyd St., Sylvester, was charged Monday with simple battery and public drunk.
• Patrick Jerome Pridgen, 21, 3109 Veterans Parkway S. Apt. B-6, was charged Tuesday with driving with a suspended license and speeding.
• Patricia Ann Bailey, 51, 1221 Elliott Brown No. 4, was charged Tuesday with no insurance, defective equipment and suspended registration.
• Ivory Joe Ward, 31, 413 11th Court N.E., was charged Saturday with public drunk and public indecency.
Ward was arrested after employees at La Estrellita, 1012 W. Central Ave., reported that he committed a lewd act in the store.
• David Camarena, 35, 102 WMTM Road, was charged Saturday with failure to maintain lane and expired driver’s license.
• Melvin Lewis Dillard, 53, 511 Third St. N.W., was charged Friday with theft by shoplifting.
• Ruben Avala, 27, 209 Halls Trail, was charged Friday with driving under the influence.
• Brian Donnell Crumly, 23, 108 W. Bethel Ave., was charged Saturday with disorderly conduct.
The arrest was made in connection with a report of a disorderly conduct at the U.S. Post Office, police reports said.
• William Richard Gandy, 54, Moultrie, was charged Saturday with public drunk.
• Anthony Maurice Simpson, 35, 1309 13th Ave. N.W., and Quontavion Jones, 18, 724 Second St. N.W., were each charged Sunday with disorderly conduct.
The men were arrested after a fight was reported at about midnight in the parking lot of Checkmate Club, 13 Fifth Ave. N.E.
• Blanco Castro-Salgado, 36, 7316 Pullen Road, Damascus, was charged Sunday with no driver’s license and no proof of insurance.
• Rebecca Ann Lawson, 498 U.S. Highway 319 North, was charged Sunday with battery.
Lawson was arrested after Lark Krizan, Moultrie, reported being hit in the face and choked during an argument in a parking lot in the 600 block of Veterans Parkway.