A Moultrie woman whose report of a domestic dispute landed a man in jail on Tuesday was herself arrested Wednesday when he arrived back home upon his release from jail, the Moultrie Police Department said.
Sheila Yvonne Collins, 42, 418 First Ave. S.W., was charged with disorderly conduct after officers found her in the rear of Abraham Lee’s residence.
Police reports said that Lee, 30, was ordered by a judge not to have contact with Collins. Lee told officers that when he asked her to leave his 318 Seventh St. S.W. residence she got angry.
Collins was not there when an officer arrived, but before the officer got three blocks away Lee called again and said that she had returned. When the officer arrived at Lee’s residence a second time Collins was found hiding in the back yard, at which time she was arrested.
In other arrests
• Mullineaux Herman Scott, 38, 555 Indian Lake Drive, was charged Wednesday with probation violation.
• Donna Elaine Sanders, 50, 3109 Veterans Parkway, was charged Wednesday with identity fraud.
• Oscar Barrios, 30, 600 Holly Drive, Albany, was charged Wednesday with driving without a license and failure to maintain a single lane.
Georgia State Patrol
• Carleshia Rashonda Daniels, 19, 79 Marietta St., Camilla, violation of the Georgia controlled substances act.
Doerun Police Department
• Michael Lee Burger, 26, 503 E. College Ave., Doerun, driving while license suspended and speeding.
Norman Park Police
• Wade Allen Hurst, 328 Whittington Road, Norman Park, was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence, driving while license withdrawn, failure to stop at a stop sign and operation of a vehicle with an improper tag.
• Gabriel Lyn Oliff, 200 block Weathers Road, reported Wednesday the theft of a 6,300 BTU window air conditioner.
• Theodore Weathers, 300 block Weathers Road, reported Tuesday the theft of prescription medications.
• Ricky Davis, 400 block U.S. Highway 319, reported Sunday the theft of a 40-inch LCD television.
• Jerry Wilson, Moultrie, reported Wednesday the theft of belongings valued at $1,300 from a rental house in the 700 block of Joe Louis Avenue.
• Estachia C. Richardson, 1500 block Fourth Avenue Northeast, reported Wednesday that a 2002 Ford Taurus was “keyed” overnight.