A weekend domestic incident sent a Colquitt County woman to the emergency room after she suffered an injury to the head.
According to Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office reports, when a deputy got to Evelyn Moxley’s residence in the 100 block of Moxley Lane he found her lying on the front porch of her residence.
Larry Moxley reported that a male family member had pushed Evelyn Moxley, causing her to fall, sheriff’s reports said. Emergency medical service workers told police that she had a “large bump” on the back of the head.
She was taken to Colquitt Regional Medical Center. She was seen there and released, a hospital spokeswoman said.
The Moxleys later told the sheriff’s office that they did not want to press charges as the man was moving out of the residence.
• Colin Terell Jr., 22, 103 Hancock Trail, was charged Monday with probation violation.
• Uniqua Roeshaun Allen, 22, 3658 Old Albany Road, Doerun, was charged Monday with possession of marijuana.
• Sydney Raeshon Kerlegon, 22, 946 Barbaragale Ave., Albany, was charged Monday with brake lights and turn signals required, driving while license withdrawn and possession of a drug-related object.
• Tchernavia Kterri Lockett, 23, 1202 Towering Pines Apt. A, Albany, was charged Tuesday with no driver’s license and speeding.
• James Kankford Hortman, 38, 2016 Bay Rockyford Road, Hartsfield, was charged Saturday with possession of methamphetamine.
On Monday he also was charged with parole violation.
• Jessica Jean Julian, 21, 657 D. Hendon Road, was charged Monday with giving a false name.
• Brittany Fallin, 1900 block Cool Springs Road, reported the theft of a wallet.
Fallin reported that the theft occurred in the 100 block of East Gate Drive, and that the wallet contained $80, Electronic Benefit Transfer cards, four Social Security cards and her driver’s license.
Heather Jones, 4700 block Hempstead Church Road, reported later that her LG cellular telephone also had been stolen at the same residence.