An investigation launched after a mother suspected her underage daughter was having sex with an older teen lead to his arrest Wednesday on statutory rape and child molestation charges.
Nabrian Ke’Aunta Paige, 19, 23 15th Ave., is accused of having sex with a 14-year-old Funston girl, Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office Inv. Chris Robinson said. The incident reportedly occurred in February.
“Mom found out about it, called us and made a report,” he said.
In other arrests:
• Rana Folsom, 22, 475 U.S Hwy. 319 N., was charged Monday with illegal possession of prescription medication, prescription medication not in original container, driving without license, defective equipment and probation violation.
• Rogelio Garcia Torres, 19, 911 Holmes Drive, was charged Tuesday with criminal trespass.
• Misty Nicole Newton, 35, 416-E 31st Ave. S.E., was charged Wednesday with probation violation.
• Kendrick Lewis Sanders, 23, 922 Eastman Drive, Albany, was charged Thursday with suspended license.
Norman Park Police
• Lionel Chadwick Fields, 507 Healey Drive, Smyrna, Ga., was charged Wednesday with driving while license withdrawn and driving too fast for conditions.
• Salvador Garza, 50 block Suber Road, Coolidge, reported Tuesday that someone fraudulently used his identification to file a tax return in Colorado.