A Florida man faces charges in a Friday afternoon incident in which a Norman Park woman reported three men exposing themselves to her and her 12-year-old daughter.
Jennifer Scites reported that while stopped at 4:44 p.m. at a red light in the 1300 block of North Veterans Parkway three men got out of their vehicle, pulled down their pants and “mooned them front and back,” Moultrie Police Department reports said.
Police found a black Dodge Charger at a convenience store where some of the men had gotten into a different car and continued on their way. The girl identified the driver of the Charger, Jeff Kaplan, by the pink shirt and pink pants he was wearing, police said.
Kaplan told police he would not identify the other men involved because they were in his fraternity.
Kaplan, 18, of Parkland, Fla., was charged with public indecency.
In other arrests:
• Rashard Lavonte Haynes, 17, 152 Crestwood Lane, was charged Monday with three counts of failure to appear.
• Phil Major Thomas, 25, 56 Thompson St., Camilla, was charged Monday with simple battery.
Thomas was arrested after he reported an incident at the residence of Falonda Williams in the 800 block of Shy Manor Drive.
Thomas and Williams told police that Thomas was trying to get her to return money for clothing he had bought for her, when Williams told him to leave he put his foot in the door of her apartment.
After Thomas came inside, Williams reported, he hit her in the face and she put him in a “head lock,” at which time he began punching her in the face and stomach.
• Terrance Dewayne Owens, 29, Moultrie was charged Monday with public drunk.
Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office
• James Daniel Howard, 31, 518 E. College Ave., Doerun, was charged Monday with battery.
• Justin Levin Thornton, 23, 1757 Sylvester Hwy., was charged Monday with probation violation.
• Donald Eugene Lewis, 24, 104 Michele Terrace, Warner Robins, was charged Monday with probation violation.