Moultrie officers made arrests on charges of public indecency and malicious mischief Saturday after police received a report of teenagers performing sexual acts in public in the downtown area.
At 9 p.m., officers investigated the report of the activity in the breezeway across the street from Colquitt County Courthouse.
There they found two teen males with no shirts on, and a witness reported seeing one girl wearing only a bra and possibly performing a sex act with one of the teens.
The four teens detained for questioning denied performing lewd acts, Moultrie Police Department reports said, but Kearra Nikkloe Johnson told police that she removed her shirt briefly to change.
Brandon Nelson Bennett told police that he tore down several pieces of metal from support beams in the breeze way, the reports said.
Johnson, 17, 488 Yogi Bear Road, Norman Park, was charged with public indecency, police said, based on the description of her bra given by the witness.
Bennett, 18, 1603 Lower Meigs Road, was charged with malicious mischief.
In other arrests:
• Joshua Janiel Howard, 22, 518 First Ave. S.W., was charged Sunday with probation violation.
• Brandi Carolyn Landrum, 27, 244 Twin Bridge Road, Meigs, was charged Saturday with probation violation.
• Alaina Elizabeth Ricks, 19, 714 26th Ave. S.E., was charged Friday with probation violation.
• Kim Leann Beltran, 29, 812 Elliot Brown St., was charged Friday with theft by shoplifting.
Beltran was arrested after Belk’s, 24443 S. Main St., reported that she concealed store merchandise in her purse.
• James Franklin Thompson, 58, 407 Merritt Road, Hartsfield, was charged Friday with theft by shoplifting.
Thompson was arrested after Dollar General, 1908 First Ave. S.E., took a package of toilet paper out of the store without paying and placing it in a Lexus.
• Bruce Lyndell Johnson, 26, 820 Northside Drive, was charged Saturday with battery.
• Jacinto Jose Almaraz, 32, 307 Second St. S.W., was charged Saturday with open container violation.
• Pascual Bernave, 20, 307 Second St. S.W., was charged with driving under the influence, failure to maintain lane and open container violation.
• Benjamin Andrew Collins, 18, 3791 Thigpen Trail, Hartsfield, was charged Saturday with possession of marijuana.
• Alycia Rena Sneed, 22, 1209-H Sixth St. N.W., was charged Saturday with battery.
• Victor Manuel Villanueva, 23, Bay Branch Road, Funston, was charged Sunday with no insurance, canceled registration and safety belt violation.
• Eldriquez Leetrez Silas, 29, 709 Seventh St. N.W., was charged Monday with loitering, duty to obey officer, giving a false name.
Silas also was charged on warrants from the Georgia State Patrol on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer and giving a false name, address or birth date to an officer.