Area law enforcement has made several arrests on a wide range of charges that run the gamut from drug possession to probation violations.
• Ismael Hernandez Estefes, 28, 452 Dorminey Road, was charged Tuesday with driving without license and driving while tag suspended.
• Tony Lamar Allen, 39, 180 Ash St., Cochran, was charged Tuesday with open container violation and safety belt violation.
• Reva Amanda Slaughter, 21, 401 W. Culpepper Ave., Doerun, was charged possession of marijuana.
• Rosalinda Pizano, 45, 699 Sardis Church Road Lot 6, was charged Friday with probation violation.
• George Robert Fielder III, 20, 723 N. Academy St., Funston, was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
• Terrance D. Owens, 30, was charged Monday with criminal trespass.
• Ginger Michelle Adderton, 44, 1603 Lower Meigs Road, was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
• Al Dontarrius Childs, 33, 206 Cannon Ave., Albany, was charged Tuesday with failure to appear.
• David Manuel Vargas, 49, 612 Sixth St. S.W., was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
Georgia State Patrol
• Wesley Lerone Polite, 36, 3111 Countryside Drive, Albany, was charged Monday with suspended license and failure to maintain lane.
• Jeffrey Lamar Williams, 37, 116 N. Pine St., Doerun, was charged Tuesday with no insurance and driving while tag suspended.
• Tomika Edwards, 100 block 30th Avenue Northeast, reported Tuesday that at a male acquaintance broke a window of her residence during an argument.