— — — —
• Larry Edward Hadley, 904 E. Barton St., Quitman, was charged with fleeing or attempting to elude an officer, driving under the influence, open container in vehicle, improper turn or U turn, littering or dumping and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Michael Carnell Davis, 1063 McAllister Road, Barney, was charged Saturday with obstruction of a law enforcement officer and disorderly conduct.
• Alvin James Walker, 32, 416 W. Bay Ave., Doerun, was charged Wednesday with driving while license withdrawn, no insurance and brake lights required.
Norman Park Police
• Ladow Horace Weaver, 48, 3370 Doerun-Norman Park Road, was charged Friday with public drunkenness, disorderly conduct and open container.
• Christina Maria Snyder, 42, 3370 Doerun-Norman Park Road, was charged Friday with driving under the influence and open container in vehicle.
• Shannon Jeanette Bennett, 43, 2208 Ellerta Road Lot 14-B, Warner Robins, was charged Sunday with speeding (106 miles per hour in a 45 zone), reckless driving and probation violation.
• Jabrille M. Blackshear, 25, 81 Palmer St., Camilla, was charged Thursday with possession of marijuana.
• Casey Dale Partain, 20, 1806 Overlook Drive, was charged Thursday with driving while unlicensed, obstructing or hindering law enforcement and speeding.
• Scott Fred Garrett, 44, 2915 E. Central Ave., was charged Thursday with driving with suspended license and seat belt violation.
• Jonathan Romero, 24, 1692 Ga. Hwy. 33 S., was charged Saturday with driving under the influence, open container in vehicle, failure to drive within a single lane, failure to obey stop sign and obstruction of an officer.