A $15,000 ATV, 12 rolls of hay and rental furniture valued at $3,888 were among the property reported stolen on Monday to area law enforcement agencies.
The theft of a Polaris Ranger occurred in the 400 block of Davis Road. Edward Wasdin reported to the Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office that it was on the property at 11 a.m. on Saturday and discovered missing at 10 a.m. on Sunday.
Steve Gray, of the 1500 block of Elton Clark Road, Norman Park, reported that someone used his tractor to load the 12 rolls of hay in a field onto a trailer. The estimated value of the hay was $480.
In other thefts:
• Norman McGee, 200 block McCoy Road, reported Monday that his credit card had been used by someone in Indonesia to make transactions totaling $1,700.
• Trading Post, 420 First Ave. S.E., reported Monday that a female customer stopped making payments on a bedroom suite, on which she owes $1,540 and television on which $480 is owed.
Two notices have been served, and on the second occasion a man identifying himself as the woman’s brother said she had returned to Mexico.
The store made that a second female customer owes $1,780 on furniture purchased a year ago, has moved and stopped making payments.
• Michaelyn Blackwell, Moultrie, reported Monday the theft of 340 Sunday Moultrie Observer newspapers from paper racks around the city.
The newspapers were valued at $255.
• Oxley’s Fine Food, 800 W. Central Ave., reported Monday that a male has been coming in the store regularly, taking an orange soda from the cooler and drinking it and then putting the empty can on the shelf. He then pays for some merchandise and leaves.
• Dollar General, 2411 S. Main St., reported Monday that a man on several occasions has stolen soaps and body washes. On Sunday he put three bottles of body wash in his pants and vest.