A Georgia lawmaker has put forth legislation to disarm people convicted of domestic violence. Other states have included suspects against whom a protection order has been issued. What do you think?
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
MOULTRIE [mdash]It's with a humbled heart and gentle submission to God's plan that we announce the passing of Mrs. Betty Tyson departed this life on February 25, 2020. Funeral services are incomplete and will be announced at a later date. Doris Strong & Litman Funeral Home is in charge o…
- Driver faces DUI, other charges after crash kills 4-year-old
- Amputee services arrive in Colquitt County
- Woman dies following Thursday night crash
- Walker named to National Society of High School Scholars
- Crime reports for Feb. 20, 2020
- Crime reports for Feb. 22, 2020
- Moultrie’s Byrd to paint for Coach
- Rec Authority moves forward with bond sale
- Bainbridge pitching limits Packer bats in home loss
- City issues boil water advisory
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.