A Georgia lawmaker has put forth legislation to disarm people convicted of domestic violence. Other states have included suspects against whom a protection order has been issued. What do you think?
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Mr. Leonard G. Lindsey, Jr., 91, of Adel, Georgia, passed away January 17, 2020 at the Legacy Village in Moultrie, Georgia. He was born April 10, 1928 in Colquitt County to the late Leonard G. Lindsey, Sr. and Opal Harrison Lindsey. Mr. Lindsey lived most of his life in Cook County and was t…
HARTSFIELD [mdash]Gloria Simpson, 68, of Hartsfield, died Thursday, January 16, 2020 at Archbold Medical Center. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements.
- Barwick man dies in accident at Southern Wood Components
- Ringleader sentenced in massive meth operation
- Suspect charged in 2018 death
- DAR goes RED to support deployed troops
- Crime Reports for Jan. 11, 2020
- Crime reports for Jan. 14, 2020
- Church pays off $1.1 million in others’ medical debts
- Crime reports for Jan. 16, 2020
- Walmart, FPL deliver 600 jobs in meat-processing operations
- Versitile Packer Thomas signs with South Ga. State softball