Democrats in the House of Representatives have launched an inquiry that could lead to the impeachment of President Donald Trump. Trump maintains his innocence. Do you think the investigation is worthwhile?
As featured on
MOULTRIE, Ga. — On Tuesday, Sept. 24, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced her intentions to launch a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. Some Colquitt County residents say it’s about time — others say it’s all about politics.
This Week's Circulars
MOULTRIE, GA [mdash]Mr. Ronnie Caldwell Sr. (55) entered into rest on Friday, November 15, 2019 at Colquitt Regional Medical in Moultrie, Georgia. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, November 23, 2019 at Union Missionary Baptist Church at 2:00pm. Final rights entrusted to Luke Strong …
MOULTRIE, GA [mdash]Mr. Jimmy Norris (75) entered into rest on Saturday, November 16, 2019 at Colquitt Regional Medical in Moultrie, Georgia. Memorial services were held on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at Luke Strong and Son Chapel. Final rights entrusted to Luke Strong and Son Mortuary LTD.
- Woman hit by car identified as Clerk of Court
- Suspect arrested in 1 of 2 Saturday shootings
- Crime reports for Nov. 16, 2019
- Six face charges in attack on Moultrian
- Packers advance by North Cobb 35-7
- Crime reports for Nov. 19, 2019
- Family says Purvis improving after accident
- Carson Tyler commits to Indiana
- Crime reports for Nov. 14, 2019
- 20 arrested in gang-related sweep