16 June 2021.
As featured on
MOULTRIE, Ga. — Stepping up to the plate — so to speak — Colquitt County's Marilyn Waldee, 16, sang the national anthem at the Gwinnett Stripers vs. Nashville Sounds baseball game on June 16, her first step towards a goal of singing for the Atlanta Braves.
This Week's Circulars
HARTSFIELD, GA - Grace Lafern Holland Bryant, 85, of Hartsfield, passed away Sunday, October 24, 2021, at Pruitt Health Magnolia Manor in Moultrie. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with the arrangements.
PELHAM, GA.- Jimmy Cletus Nichols, 69, of Pelham, passed away Wednesday, October 20, 2021, at River Brook Healthcare in Homerville, GA. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements. Please sign the online guestbook at www.cobbfuneralchapel.com.
TEMPLE, Texas - Joshua Glenn Allman, 43, of Temple TX, formerly of Moultrie died Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 suddenly and unexpectedly at home. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements.
- Former Cox principal sues school system
- Crime reports for October 20, 2021
- 2 years after breast cancer diagnosis, Garner says: ‘I’m a warrior, not a survivor’
- Crime reports for Oct. 22, 2021
- Packers, Vikings to tangle with region title in the balance
- Crime Reports for October 21, 2021
- SUNBELT EXPO: Curtain closes on a successful return
- Lowndes runs past Packers 52-31, takes region championship (UPDATED)
- Moultrie artist’s work chosen to be displayed at the Georgia State Capitol
- Kubota gives free lease of tractor to Marine veteran
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.