This Week's Circulars
MOULTRIE - Mrs. Elizabeth Collins, 66 entered into rest on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at Select Specialty Hospital in Tallahassee, Florida. Arrangements will be announced by Luke Strong And Son Mortuary, Ltd.
MOULTRIE - Kar'Lani D. Head, 2 entered into rest on Saturday, July 6, 2019 in Moultrie, Georgia. Funeral Services will be held 11:00 AM, Saturday, July 13, 2019 at Union Missionary Baptist Church. Interment will follow at the St. James Pallbearers Cemetery #2 with repass to conclude in the F…
MOULTRIE - Mr. Pearl Whatley, 89 entered into rest on Monday, July 8, 2019 at Riverbrook Nursing Home in Homerville, Georgia. Funeral Services will be held 11:00 AM, Saturday, July 13, 2019 at First African Baptist Church. Interment will following at the Sandy Ridge Cemetery in Crosland, Geo…
- Ethics council says Rush Propst case in 'due process stage'
- Car hits women helping wreck victim
- 2-year-old drowns in pool
- Crime reports for July 13, 2019
- Boatwright commits to Florida State football
- Protester charged over obscene word on sign
- Crime reports for July 9, 2019
- Woman charged with falsely reporting crime
- Crime reports for July 11, 2019
- Charge dismissed against July 3 protester