As featured on
OCHLOCKNEE — An Ochlocknee man told Thomas County Sheriff's Office deputies his daughter hit him on the head with a shovel, then struck him with a golf club.
This Week's Circulars
COOLIDGE [mdash] Judy Ann West, 66, of Coolidge, died Saturday, October 19, 2019 at her home. Arrangements have been entrusted to Cobb Funeral Chapel.
MOULTRIE [mdash] Mr. Lonzo Harris, 90, entered into rest on Saturday, October 19, 2019 at his residence. Arrangements will be announced at a later date. Luke Strong And Son Mortuary, Ltd. is in charge of arrangements.
- Investigators say second search found cash
- UPDATE: Storm is named Nestor
- 3 Colquitt County farms honored as Centennial Family Farms
- Packers win 34-17 at Camden
- Crime reports for Oct. 18, 2019
- Crime reports for Oct. 15, 2019
- Suspect shocked with Taser during arrest
- Former county employee indicted
- Colquitt County grand jury considers 27 drug cases
- Crime reports for Oct. 17, 2019