Property thefts totaling more than $12,000, including a car, were among the reports to law enforcement agencies on Friday.
In the highest-value theft, Kayce Langston, 30, Moultrie, reported Thursday the theft of a 2008 Nissan Altima from the 1500 block of Fourth Avenue Northeast.
The car is valued at $10,000.
In other thefts:
• David Madison, Moultrie, reported Thursday the theft of a Galaxy 3 cell telephone valued at $350 from the 600 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest.
• Southern Precast Inc., 450-C Hwy. 33 S., reported Thursday the theft of a tag off a 2000 International truck.
• Save-A-Lot grocery, 205 Fifth St. S.E., reported Thursday that a man shoplifted several packages of Kool-Aid.
The man, who was identified as a patient in a drug-treatment program, returned to the store, where he was served with a trespass notice ordering him not to return to the store. The Kool-Aid, valued at $2, was returned.
• Donna Griffin, 300 block Old Albany Road, reported Monday the theft of an iPhone 5 valued at $599 from the 800 block of 11th Avenue Northwest.
• Jeani Ogle, 2200 block Sylvester Drive, reported Thursday a burglary in which a Samsung tablet computer and food and beer were taken.
She estimated the total value of the stolen property at $1,000.
• Bruce Henry, 2800 block Mt. Sinai Road, Doerun, reported Thursday the theft of a racing go-cart and go-cart stand with a total value of $525.
• Heather Alexandra Jones, 17, 4750 Hempstead Church Road, and Hannah Elizabeth Kirk, 17, 172 East Gate Drive, were each charged Friday with financial transaction card fraud.
• Kalvin Tyrone Suggs, 25, 603 First St. S.W., was charged Thursday with possession of arms by convicted felons and first-time probationers.
• Alton Paul Oliff, 27, 181 Gay Road, Pavo, was charged Thursday with failure to appear.
• Erin Threatt, 1500 block Fourth Avenue Northeast, reported Thursday that a girl attacked her juvenile daughter.
Threatt did not wish to press charges, but at her request the other girl’s mother was notified that the girl should not return to the apartment complex where the attack occurred.
• Linda T’Scharner Rivera, 34.
• Calvin Bentley, 300 block B. Allman Road, reported Thursday that the tail lights were removed and the wires ripped out of a 2002 Chevrolet C2500 pickup truck parked at Colquitt County High, 1800 Park Ave.
Bentley told police that the tail light was placed in the bed of the truck and that the trailer light connector also was ripped off the vehicle.