MOULTRIE -- The front glass at Hancock's Western Wear on Highway 319 North was shattered and two cash registers were taken Sunday morning, Colquitt County sheriff's reports said.
A register was also smashed on the concrete in front of the store. The owner told police that there was only change inside the registers that were taken.
Keith Mashburn, of Mashburn Printing on First Street Southeast, reported Monday that someone shot out the front window of his business with a BB gun over the weekend, Moultrie police reports said. There was no other damage nor was anything missing, Mashburn said.
Donna Broadbert, 41, 296 Brice St., Berlin, was charged Monday with theft by shoplifting.
Crystal Overholts, 20, of Thomasville, was charged Monday with violating probation.
Carl Rogers, 44, 1457 Old Doerun Hwy., was charged Monday with simple battery-domestic violence and criminal damage to property.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Elaine Waid Jones, 89, of Moultrie, passed away Monday, September 20, 2021. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements. Please sign the online guestbook at www.cobbfuneralchapel.com.
- Three charged following search of East Central Ave. apartment
- Woman charged with drugs as she posts bond for inmate
- Herschel Walker heads to Trump rally in Perry with wife cleared of improper voting
- Juvenile charged with school bomb threats linked to 'swatting'
- Former employee charged in thefts at country club
- Crime reports for Sept. 24, 2021
- Crime reports for Sept. 23, 2021
- Brinson back at Lenoir-Rhyne, sets sights on coaching career
- Crime reports for Sept. 21, 2021
- Crime reports for Sept. 22, 2021