Businesses and renters are not eligible for additional trash and debris pickup services offered by the City of Moultrie this week as was reported in Sunday's Observer. Only property owners are eligible.
The age of both victims of a Saturday head-on collision is 39 instead of 29, and the vehicle driven by Karen Martin is 2001 Dodge Stratus, not a 1996 model. The story ran in Tuesday's edition.
The Observer regrets these errors.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
MOULTRIE, GA.- Francisco Javier Guterrez, 60, of Moultrie, passed away Saturday, April 17, 2021 at Archbold Medical Center in Thomasville. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements.
MOULTRIE -- Mrs. Alice Fuller, 87 was born May 14, 1933 in Lauren County, Georgia. She departed this life on Sunday, April 11, 2021 at Magnolia Manor Pruitt Health. Graveside Services will be held 2:30 PM, Friday, April 23, 2021 at Strong Memorial Garden. Public Viewing will be observed 2:00…
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. [mdash] Linda Hamilton, 79, of Jacksonville, Florida, passed away on Monday, April 19, 2021 at Community Hospice of Jacksonville. Arrangements have been entrusted to Baker Funeral Home.
MOULTRIE [mdash] Terry Eugene Kelley, Sr., 69, of Moultrie, passed away on Friday, April 16, 2021, at Colquitt Regional Medical Center. Arrangements have been entrusted to Baker Funeral Home.
- Witnesses tell police driver stripped off his clothes after crash
- Neighbor steps into domestic dispute, gets shot at
- Crime reports for April 19, 2021
- Wanted man almost slips away — three times
- Army leads Packers in team-building exercise
- Crime reports for April 16, 2021
- UPDATE: Woman identified in fatal Brooks wreck
- 5 Cairo men plead guilty in methamphetamine ring
- Driver returns stolen vehicle, is arrested anyway
- Female investigator continues family law enforcement tradition