• Donald Eric Young, 30, 1823 Ellenton-Cool Springs Road, Norman Park, was charged Tuesday with violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act.
• Cory Allen Norman, 29, 588 26th Ave. S.E., was charged Wednesday with possession of methamphetamine and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Scrap Johnson, 31, 704 Seventh St. S.E., was charged Thursday with driving while license withdrawn.
• Pedro Luna, 18, 320 Sardis Church Road, was charged Thursday with driving without a license.
• Sharell Jenise Cleveland, 31, of Albany, was charged Friday with speeding and driving without a license.
Georgia State Patrol
• Henry Giovani Ibarra, 24, 272 Tallokas Estates, was charged May 27 with failure to drive in a single lane and DUI.
• Teenie Marcinkowski, 49, of Greencove, Fla.
• Jonathan Jermain Revill, 41, 27 10th St. N.W.
• Jesse Duane Hutchinson, 40, 506 Clarence Jones Road.
• Waleed Shabazz, 39, 624 Ninth Ave. S.E.
• Michael W. Folsom, 2000 block Georgia Highway 37 West, reported a Taurus 9mm handgun was missing from his residence. He saw the gun, valued at $250, beside his bed Tuesday and noticed it missing on Thursday.
• Dennis Singleton, 700 block Sam Sells Road, told deputies Thursday that tools and some medication were missing from his residence. He said a power tool set, a 24-volt drill/driver, an orbital sander and miscellaneous hand tools went missing Monday, and on Wednesday he found his iPhone 7, some medication and five gallons of gas gone. In all, the missing items were valued at $1,827.
• Jasma Yates, 100 block Durham Road, reported on Thursday that a 2018 dirt bike valued at $1,200 was taken from outside her residence on Wednesday afternoon.