• Erick Abelleyra-Madrid, 34, 165 Peach Lane, was charged June 9 with driving without a license, open container in a vehicle and failure to drive in a single lane.
• Ian James Cochran, 30, of Newton, Ga., was charged June 7 with driving while license withdrawn.
• William Randall Clifton, 46, 588 Cook Road, Unit A, was charged June 9 with expired or no registration and driving on a suspended or revoked license.
• Christopher Lee Jones, 34, 1052 Perry Road, was charged June 7 with driving while license withdrawn.
• Guillermo Ladera Ramirez, 40, 816 11th St. S.E., was charged June 9 with DUI, failure to drive in a single lane and driving without a license.
• Candido Guevara Utrera, 46, 3708 Cool Springs Road, Norman Park, was charged June 7 with driving without a license.
• Keith Lamar Yarbrough, 35, 261 Warrior Way, was charged June 9 with criminal trespass and obstructing or hindering an emergency call.
• Melissa Lea Conger, 35, 2122 Old Doerun Road, was charged June 7 with public drunk.
• James Hancock, 33, 816 Bay Pole School Road, was charged June 7 with battery (family violence) and aggravated assault (family violence).
• Calvin Ray Simpson Jr., 31, 133 Denham Road, Norman Park, was charged June 6 with battery (family violence) and cruelty to children in the third degree.
• Christopher Rasario Barresi, 17, 290 Jim Sharpe Road, Norman Park, was charged June 10 with failure to appear.
• Johnny Lee Kennedy, 28, 757 Highway 319 North, Norman Park, was charged June 8 with failure to appear.
• Julie Lynn Fowler, 42, 179 Weathers Road, was charged June 9 with driving while license withdrawn and probation violation.
• Joanny Lynn Tyson, 43, 833 Circle Road, was charged June 8 with a drug court violation.
• Daniel Kyle Richter, 19, 1316 South Blvd., was charged June 6 with simple assault.
• Tony Bernard Coates, 50, 127 Fifth St. S.W., was charged June 11 with trespass, theft by taking and three counts of theft by shoplifting.
• Raiford Scott Lane, 33, 925 John Buck McCoy Road, was charged June 9 with criminal trespass.
Georgia State Patrol
• Adam Cardenas-Romero, 36, 37 Old Adel Road, was charged June 8 with driving without a license, failure to drive in a single lane and DUI.
• Joseph Paul French, 33, 153 E. Gate Way, Norman Park, was charged June 8 with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and open container.
• Marcus Oshae Ryce, 33, 911 Ninth Ave. N.W., was charged June 9 with DUI.
• Dani Leann Vaughn, 33, 2609 Sumner Road, was charged June 8 with DUI, failure to drive in a single lane, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and open container.
• Wesley J. Johnson, 27, 1513 Seventh St. S.E., was charged June 8 with trespass.
• Chasity Latrice Merritt, 33, 620 Second Ave. N.W., was charged June 8 with DUI, open container and driving while license withdrawn.
• Jarvis Lamon Pridgen, 36, 843 Shy Manor Drive, Apt. 2, was charged with cruelty to children and aggravated battery.
• Michael Tytron Graham, 30, 621 Oak Circle, was charged June 1 with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and simple battery.
• David Lundy Benton, 53, 2410 Fifth Ave. S.E., Apt. 26, was charged June 10 with probation violation and expired or no registration or title.
• Latriveon Scott, 20, 1957 Sylvester Highway Lot 22.
• Zachary White, 24, of Adel.
• John Stanley Griner, 58, 2344 Old Doerun Road, three counts.
• Eddie Gerrard Jackson, 32, of Albany.
• James Buddy Castleberry, 34, 209 Jasmine Lane, Lot 2, Omega.
• Stacey Allison Spraggins, 54, 209 Jasmine Lane, Lot 2, Omega.
• Vincent Renardo Sylvie, 24, of Valdosta.
• Brandon Scott Garrett, 26, 2915 E. Central Ave.
• Kaylee Lynn Gay, 20, 142 N. Green St., Norman Park.
• Kenneth Snipes, 600 Rondo Gay Road, reported June 9 that his brother kicked him in the head. Michael Snipes, of the same address, said Snipes tried to hit him but missed and he was defending himself.
Michael Snipes was charged with simple battery.
• Christopher Lee Summerlin, of Fifth Street Motors, reported June 7 that he was attacked by a customer at the customer’s home in the 1700 block of 10th Street Southeast.
Summerlin said he’d gone to the location because the customer hadn’t made his car payment. He said the customer punched him and held him in his vehicle and wouldn’t let him leave.
The customer told the officer Summerlin had come to his residence cursing and yelling about the car payment. He asked him to leave. He said Summerlin raised a hand, and he thought he was going to attack him, so he back-handed him and pushed him into his truck as Summerlin kicked him in the abdomen.
No charges were filed. The customer said he’d talked with Summerlin by cell phone and arranged to make two payments on the car this month.
• Robert Grantham, 2300 block County Line Road, Doerun, told deputies June 8 that he was attacked by a woman he knows. The officer saw lacerations on Grantham left arm, chest and right elbow, but he refused EMS.
• Francis Laverne Cordoba, 2200 block Sylvester Drive, reported June 8 that her prescription was stolen.
• Raymond Derek Meadows, 4400 block Ga. Highway 111, told deputies June 8 that someone had stolen some items from a barn over the previous night.
Meadows said he rents land for cattle in the 300 block of Ga. Highway 202 in Hartsfield from Larry Stephenson, who also lives in Hartsfield. Stephenson has a barn on the land, and when Meadows left Friday evening, it was secure.
When he came to the land on Saturday, he saw the locks had been pulled off both the front and rear doors of the barn and the doors were open. He looked through and noticed some old mule-drawn hay rakes and single plows were missing.
Meadows said Stephenson had asked him to make the police report because he was ill.
• Carrie Bennett, of Bracken Drive, reported her iPhone 8 was stolen while she was at Walmart. The phone was valued at $800. Bennett said the incident occurred April 25, but she reported it June 7.
• Jeff Powell, 1000 block Son Norman Road, reported a John Deere Gator and a 6x12-foot trailer were stolen overnight Thursday from his property in the 1300 block of Earnest Norman Road. The items were valued at a total of $3,500.
• George Willis Price, 500 block 26th Avenue Southeast, reported June 10 that he had argued with a woman at his residence shortly after midnight and had gone to bed. When he got up the next morning, the woman was gone and his apartment had been ransacked.
Missing were some of his medication; his wallet, which included his ID, bank card and about $111; and a money order for $121. He said his truck keys were also missing.