• Tanya Nichole Johnson, 38, 2448 Jacqueline Circle, was charged Thursday with deposit account fraud.
• William Henderson Hood III, 37, 517 26th Ave. S.E., was charged Thursday with stalking.
• Xavier Rodriguez Rogers, 17, 707 E. Sumner Road, was charged Thursday with possession of marijuana.
• Christopher Lee Arant, 30.
• Johnny Lamar McCormick, 25, 622 Hillcrest Ave.
• Wal-Mart, 641 Veterans Parkway S., reported Thursday that a man walked out of the store with a computer for which he did not pay.
The merchandise was valued at $450.
• Maryland Bivins, 200 block Norman Estates, reported Thursday the theft of a check and bank statements.
Bivins told police that the check was forged for $120 and that a debit card purchase of $4,500 was made on her account.
• Christopher Davis, 500 block U.S. Highway 319 South, reported Thursday that a female acquaintance entered his residence while he was not there and took a charge card that was used to make a purchase of $204.
• Morris Baker, Moultrie, reported that a former tenant of a rental residence in the 20 block of 29th Avenue Northwest took a Frigidaire stove that he purchased when she moved out.
• Yakeisha Sinclair, 1300 block U.S. Hwy. 319 N., reported Thursday that a male family member hit her in the eye with his fist. Sinclair told police that two children witnessed the incident.
• Margaret Dawson, 3100 block Old Adel Road, reported Thursday that her backyard fence was cut.
• Amanda Jarvis, 300 block Camilla Drive, reported Thursday that someone scratched the rear passenger door of her 2005 Acura TL.
• Miriam Solano, 500 block Circle Road, reported Thursday that when she returned home she found that the back door had been forcibly opened. Nothing was reported missing.
• Betty Moye, 1900 block Highway 270 West, Doerun reported Thursday that she found pry marks on a door of her residence. Moye told police that nothing appeared to have been taken.
• Joy Webb, 500 block Shade Murphy Road, reported that a debit card transaction of more than $300 was made in Texas on his bank account.
• Deputies dispatched to a report of two men entering the county landfill after hours did not find anyone at the 1801 Shade Murphy Road facility. When they arrived the white SUV described by a caller was not there. No damage was found to any county buildings or equipment.