• Khalyn Tahrik Lewis Jelks, 23, 1316 Third St. S.E., was charged Aug. 11 with aggravated battery and armed robbery. Jelks is accused of hitting a man with a baseball bat on Doerun-Norman Park Road that same day.
• Melinodilia Sarmiento Rivas, 23, 1420 Hutchinson Drive, was charged Aug. 15 with driving without a license and failure to yield the right of way.
• Alice Abner, 52, 225 Indian Lake Drive, was charged Aug. 14 with possession of a Schedule II drug and possession of methamphetamine.
• Kimberly Joan Carroll, 45, 985 Circle Road, was charged Aug. 14 with probation violation and a bench warrant.
• Laquatta Lashawn McCombs, 32, 403 30th St. S.E., was charged Aug. 14 on a bench warrant.
• Quintana Lanier Green, 30, 103 China Berry St., Omega, was charged Aug. 13 with shoplifting.
• Jose Vega-Espinoza, 46, 147 Oak St., was charged Aug. 13 with simple battery (family violence) and probation violation.
• Calbert Denson Allen, 27, 803 31st St. N.W., was charged Aug. 14 with probation violation, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, driving without a license, failure to stop for a stop sign and obstruction of an officer.
• Waymond Gibson Jr., 35, 1017 10th St. S.E., was charged Aug. 12 with expired driver’s license, duty to obey a law enforcement officer and failure to obey a traffic control device.
• Patrick Jerome Pridgen, 29, 804 Highland Blvd., was charged Aug. 14 with failure to appear and driving while license withdrawn.
• Tvondre Tykwazien Boyd, 19, 813 First Ave. S.W., was charged Aug. 13 with battery. Boyd is accused of striking an official of Save-A-Lot, 205 Sixth St. S.E., when he tried to stop Boyd from leaving the store with a bottle of Gatorade he hadn’t paid for. Police said the store official declined to pursue a shoplifting charge.
• Deion Jamaal Bradley, 26, of Valdosta was charged Aug. 12 with cruelty to children.
• Joan Ashley Kringle, 25, 708-A Fourth St. N.W., was charged Aug. 12 with cruelty to children in the second degree.
• Marina Skye Kastelic, 25, 107 Lighter Knot Court, was charged Aug. 12 with two counts of forgery in the first degree.
• Linda Sue Kreigbaum, 40, 300 Ninth St. S.W., was charged Aug. 2 with theft, possession of cocaine and possession of methamphetamine.
• Penny Lea Medley, 52, 564 Son Norman Road, Norman Park, was charged Aug 13 with theft by shoplifting following an incident at Piggly Wiggly, 1209 First Ave. S.E.
• Ashley Richardson, 32, of Live Oak, Fla., was charged Aug. 13 with driving while license withdrawn and speeding.
• Wendy Collins, 41, of Camilla.
• Quinterrius Jonteze Freeman, 30, of Jonesboro, Ga.
• Lonnie Wesley Beck, 45, of Camilla, two counts.
• Leah Mae Kilgore, 35, 1566 Funston-Sale City Road.
• Anthony Dwayne Davis, 37, of Valdosta.
• A woman reported she was assaulted twice by a man she knew on Morris Road, once the night of Aug. 13 and again about 1 p.m. Aug. 14. The officer said the woman had a swollen, bruised right eye, but it appeared to be several days old. She said the man hit her in the back and the ribs, and the officer said he didn’t see any sign of injuries in those places.
• A man in the 3500 block of Doerun-Norman Park Road, Norman Park, told deputies Aug. 11 that he broke up an argument between two of his nephews, then one of them got into a physical altercation with him. The officer said the man had a swollen lip and scratches on both sides of his neck. The alleged attacker left before the officer arrived.
• A generator, chain saw and window air conditioner were stolen from a residence in the 5400 block of Highway 319 in Norman Park. The items, valued at a total of $1,050, were last seen July 2 and were noticed missing Aug. 10.
• A man in the 700 block of Shade Murphy Road reported Aug. 15 that someone stole a 5-gallon gas can filled with gasoline. The can and gas together were valued at $38.
• A woman in the 500 block of Peachtree Road reported the theft of a .38-caliber revolver, a white diamond waterfall ring and a spiral white and yellow gold ring, with a total value of $3,713. She told the deputy she thought the items might have been in a car she traded July 24, but the car dealership told her they were not.
• A Moultrie woman reported her wallet was stolen while at Touchdown Sports Bar, 508 Ga. Highway 133 South, Aug. 11. The woman said she was in the bar between 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. and got up for a dance. When she returned to her table, the wallet was gone. The wallet and its contents were valued at $186.
• A Doerun farmer said the wire of his irrigation pivot was damaged Aug 12 on Highway 319 South. The damage was estimated at $275.
• A woman in the 1200 block of Sixth Street Southwest told police a man she knows kicked in her door Aug. 13. When she called the police, he left.