• Christopher Terrez Bennett, 30, 325 Fifth Ave. N.W., was charged July 30 with expired vehicle tag and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Jason Lopez, 22, Covert, Mich., was charged July 30 with failure to appear.
• Raekwon Raheem Williams, 21, 205 Dennis Powell Lane, Norman Park, wa charged July 30 with defective equipment, removing or affixing plate to conceal vehicle identity and driving while license withdrawn.
• Anthony Maurice Wilson, 49, 1312 Summer Circle, was charged July 30 with driving while license suspended or revoked.
• Stephanie Lee Cowart, 41, 352 Rossman Dairy Road, was charged July 25 with theft by receiving stolen property, possession of arms by a convicted felon or probationer, and probation violation.
• Grayson Gandy, 22, 1676 Faison Road, Hartsfield, was charged July 28 with two counts of reckless conduct.
• Deana Lanelle Clark, 23, 4087 Lower Meigs Road, was charged July 27 with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Aldrederick Green, 34, 1340 Fourth St. S.W., was charged July 29 with a drug court violation.
• William Charles Fletcher, 26, 3779 Ellenton-Omega Road, Omega, was charged July 29 with failure to appear.
• Lacoaster Denise King, 41, of Winston-Salem, N.C., was charged with probation violation and failure to appear.
• Jeremiah Nathaniel Jowers, 30, 1000 Holmes Drive, was charged July 28 with criminal trespass.
• Luis Abraham Chavez, 25, 419 Yogi Bear Road, Norman Park, was charged July 28 with reckless conduct.
• Cain Eugene Hall, 253 Southerland Ave., Berlin, was charged July 30 with probation violation, possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
• A juvenile was arrested July 28 after he allegedly shot and killed a cat belonging to Carl Moore, 400 block Big Bear Boulevard, Norman Park.
• Lee Roy Baillargeon, 27, 107 Michelle Drive, was charged July 30 with simple battery (family violence) and two counts of cruelty to children in the third degree. Baillargeon is accused of shoving Cynthia Reddock Baillargeon, of the same address, during a domestic incident in front of two children.
• Sh’morris Montez Spradley, 41, 508 First Ave. S.W., was charged July 30 with battery (family violence).
• Antavious Rashard Powell, 28, of Albany, was charged July 25 with simple battery (family violence).
• India Swiney, 21, of Albany, was charged July 25 with criminal trespass.
• Marshell King, 54, 3356 Highway 37 East, was charged July 28 with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and reckless driving.
• Antonio Burkes, 37, of Nicholls, Ga., was charged July 31 with enticing a child for indecent purposes and aggravated child molestation.
• Cleo Burkes Jr., 62, 1104 Fourth Ave. S.E., was charged July 25 with obstruction and misdemeanor theft by taking.
Georgia State Patrol
• Ken Earl Ward, 48, 705 Fifth Ave. S.E., was charged July 29 with driving under the influence.
• Michelle Brown, 32, of Thomasville.
• Justin Ted Dean, 34, 162 Piney Grove Lane.
• A Moultrie man was arrested after a confrontation outside the Blue Sky Grill in downtown Moultrie.
Kacey Creech told the responding officer that she was in her car parked outside the restaurant just after midnight July 26. Austin Allyn Odum, 31, 2650 Tallokas Road, approached her driver’s side window. Creech said she and Odum had a confrontation years ago and she wanted nothing to do with him, but he kept trying to talk with her after she told him to leave her alone.
Hugh Bannister, owner of the restaurant, said he came out and stood between the two to keep them apart. He said Odum grabbed him and put him on the ground and got on top of him.
James Ealum, who was working security at the restaurant, said he grabbed Odum and pulled him off Bannister. Then Odum punched him in the face twice.
The officer said he could see swelling under Ealum’s left eye.
Odum was charged with battery and taken to the Colquitt County Jail.
After Odum was placed in a holding cell, he became irate because he couldn’t immediately make a phone call, the officer said. He started a confrontation with an inmate in the same cell, and when that inmate was released, Odum began banging on the cell door, according to the officer’s report. Jailers placed him in restraints, the officer said.
• Shauna Long, 1200 block Fifth Avenue Southeast, told deputies July 29 that she had been attacked the previous evening in the 900 block of Perry Road, near Berlin. She went to the Colquitt Regional Medical Center, where she was treated and released, a hospital spokeswoman said.
• Annette Stokes, 100 block Mount Norman Road, reported a scam on July 26 that cost her $2,000. Police did not provide details of the scam.
• Camia Alize Alexus Slade, 200 block Second Street Southwest, told police July 26 that $6,000 had been taken off her card after her wallet was stolen. The money was taken between Friday, July 19, and Monday, July 22, she said.
• Quick Mart #25, 103 Veterans Parkway South, reported two incidents of forgery involving the same customer.
The man — whom they identified to police — came to the store June 20 and cashed a check made out to himself in the amount of $895 from a Colony Bank account assigned to Frank Foster, dba Foster Electric.
On June 22, the same man cashed another check for the same amount from the same account, the clerk said.
The bank returned the checks to the business, saying either the account was closed or it did not exist.
• Stephen Cole, 200 block Lakeshore Drive, told deputies July 30 that he was working at an online job. On July 12 he was sent a check for $2,950, which he was told to cash then send $2,300 to a man in Indianapolis. He did so, and the check later came back as being no good.