• Buford Lynwood Sasser, 72, 5982 Highway 37 W., Hartsfield, was charged Aug. 19 with criminal trespass.
• Alejandro Maximo, 40, 251 Castleberry Road, was charged Aug. 20 with driving without a license.
• Deante Benard Whitaker, 22, 1424 Hutchinson Drive, was charged Aug. 16 with armed robbery, aggravated assault, kidnaping, home invasion, possession of a firearm or knife while trying to commit a crime and probation violation. Whitaker already faced a number of armed robbery, aggravated assault and other charges that were previously reported.
• Norris Lavelle McClendon, 48, 1369 Summer Circle, was charged Aug. 18 with driving while license withdrawn and felony theft by taking. McClendon is accused of stealing his boss’s work van after he fired him.
• Kelsey Ann Roberts, of Dahlonega, Ga., was charged Aug. 20 with reckless driving and fleeing and attempting to elude an officer following a police chase from Cook County into Colquitt County. The Colquitt County deputy who was involved said the chase reached 107 miles an hour before officers could get the 2016 Ford F150 stopped in the area of Highway 37 East and Ira Hall Road. His report did not indicate why Cook County authorities were chasing the pickup.
• James Allen Twyman, 46, of Thomasville, was charged Aug. 21 with driving while license withdrawn, open container, driving while tag suspended and no insurance.
• Rose Williams, 55, 918 Fifth St. N.W., was charged Aug. 21 with 24 counts of receiving workman’s compensation benefits she was not entitled to and three counts of making false statements. The benefits were received sporadically between Jan. 2, 2018, and Feb. 19, 2019.
• Scott Cecil McElhattan, 37, of Bronwood, Ga., was charged Aug. 21 with theft by deception and theft by taking.
• Litavious Devonte Greene, 26, 511 First Ave. N.W., was charged Aug. 20 with criminal trespass (family violence), probation violation and two counts of simple battery (family violence).
• Donald Lee Lewis, 68, 710 Third St. S.E., Apt. B, was charged Aug. 18 with leaving the scene of an accident, DUI, seat belt violation, expired driver’s license and failure to drive in a single lane.
• Amanda Ryals Bryant, 44, 405 Fifth Ave. S.E., was charged Aug. 21 with five counts of forgery in the fourth degree related to incidents between April 16 and April 22.
• Daniel Kyle Richter, 19, 1316 South Blvd., was charged Aug. 21 with failure to appear and failure to register vehicle.
• Zekevis Lafel Williams, 29, 5511 Highway 133 N., Doerun.
• Deputies were dispatched to a property retrieval Aug. 19 in the 700 block of Highway 319 North. A Norman Park man said a 53-foot trailer had been stolen May 27. The trailer was valued at $8,000.
• A Doerun man reported his car was stolen by an acquaintance Aug. 18. The man said he and his wife went to the store and left the man in the 1999 Ford Contour, listening to music. When they returned to the 800 block of Third Street Southeast, where they had left him, he and the car were gone. The car was valued at $2,000.
• The groundskeeper for a house on Gary Powell Road, told deputies three windows on the house and an air conditioning unit were damaged. He said he discovered the damage about two weeks earlier but contacted law enforcement Aug. 20 when the homeowner told him he needed a report for insurance purposes. The deputy’s report said items were strewn about inside the house, but it didn’t indicate anything was missing.
• A woman in the 1600 block of Seventh Street Southeast reported someone tried to force her front door open overnight Aug. 20-21. The door frame was cracked, the deputy said. Whoever did it didn’t get in and nothing appeared to be missing, the deputy said.