• Christopher Lee Jones, 34, 1052 Perry Road, was charged Dec. 5 with probation violation.
• Andrew Thomas Anthony, 36, Ninth Street Southwest, was charged Dec. 5 with taillights required and driving without a license.
• Patricia Leigh Bostick, 38, 142 Cook Road, was charged Nov. 21 with battery.
• Chad Keith Lowe, 34, 1601 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, was charged Nov. 21 with simple battery, battery and third degree cruelty to children.
• Jared Javaris Taylor, 19, 209 Third Street N.W., was charged Nov. 13 with possession of marijuana with intent.
• Betty Jean Walker, 61, 12069 Highway 93 in Baconton, was charged Dec. 5 with driving with suspended or revoked license.
• A Moultrie woman reported someone stole a $32 Straight Talk flip phone Dec. 4.
• A Moultrie woman reported the theft of $38 from a locked drawer on Dec. 4.
Financial Card Fraud
• A Moultrie woman reported financial transaction card fraud on Dec. 2 after finding $1,487.80 was taken from her account by an unknown person during the time period of Nov. 12 through Dec. 2.
• Colquitt Regional Medical Center reported aggravated assault on Dec. 5 in reference to a man with a gunshot wound to the face. Police said the shooting took place on 13th Avenue Southwest.