• Tony Douglas Castleberry, 50, 518 Fourth Street S.W., was charged Feb. 5 with two counts of theft by taking.
• Lashley Reed Hinson, 29, 1405 Lonnie Brookard Road, Norman Park, was charged Feb. 5 with failure to appear and two counts of probation violation.
• Tachanna Brianna Styles, 22, 603 Chippington Court, Albany, was charged Feb. 5 with probation violation.
• A man on Magnolia Avenue reported on Feb.6 that his Ford F 150 Extended cab XLT had been stolen.
• A man on J.O. Stewart Road reported on Jan. 25 that a 12-foot boat had been stolen.
• A woman on Serena Drive, Norman Park, reported on Feb. 5 that one Kent white bicycle with blue and black trim had been stolen from her property.
• Kenneth Hightower, 56, 111 Ninth Street S.W., was charged Feb. 4 with failure to appear for fingerprintable charges.
• A Moultrie woman gave an information report on Feb. 6 in reference to a lost or stolen tag.
• A Moultrie woman gave an information report on Feb. 6 in reference to two pit bulls “terrorizing” her and her home.
• Two people gave an information report on Feb. 6 in reference to one minimally damaging the other’s vehicle.
• A Moultrie woman reported nuisances on Feb. 6 in reference to a known person lacking the upkeep of their property.
• A Moultrie woman reported deposit account fraud (bad checks) in reference to an unknown person depositing a check and taking $4,000 from her account on Feb. 6.
• Haley Marin Snipes, 36, 466 Peachtree Road, was charged Feb. 4 with possession of meth.
• Danny Albert Lewis, 48, 166 Briar Road, was charged Feb. 4 with possession of meth.