• Carl Edwards Jenkins, 42, 754 Shade Murphy Road, was charged Jan. 2 with simple battery.
• Brittany Whitaker, 28, was charged Jan. 6 with theft by receiving stolen property.
• Melissa Ann Holt, 45, 362 Yogi Bear, Norman Park, was charged Jan. 6 with theft by shoplifting.
• Osvaldo Merced Rodriquez, 27, 137 Nineteenth Avenue N.W., Cairo, was charged Jan. 3 with driving while license suspended or revoked.
• Ashley Renee McDaniel, 38, 1659 Dunn Road, was charged Jan. 3 with tampering with evidence and possession of marijuana.
• Ryan Douglas Bobo, 34, 283 Demott Subdivision Road, was charged Jan. 3 with two counts of failure to appear.
• Austin Ryan McMurphy, 26, 108 Jonathan Road, was charged Jan. 3 with two counts of possession of a Schedule II controlled substance.
• John Butkus, 61, 234 Ewer Road, was charged Dec. 28 with battery.
• A woman on Lazy Bear Road reported on Jan. 3 that unknown people pulled up to the yard of her residence and fired several shots before driving away. There were no injuries.
• A man on Cox Dairy Road reported Jan. 3 that multiple credit and debit cards, $60 in cash, Social Security card and driver’s license and makeup had been stolen from his residence.
• A woman on Brandi Drive reported Jan. 2 that a green Coleman generator had been stolen from her residence.
• A structure fire to a residence on Larry Dunn Road was reported around 10:30 p.m. on Jan. 3. This is an ongoing investigation.
• Andrew William Eckard, 29, 1707 Villa Drive S.W., was charged Jan. 5 with battery.
• Earl Alexander Robertson, 42, 309 Jones Street, was charged Jan. 6 with probation violation.
• Javon Eterlia Holloway, 22, 308 Second Street N.W., was charged Jan. 6 with disorderly conduct.
• Norris Lavelle McClendon, 48, 1369 Summer Circle, was charged Jan. 6 with contempt of court.
• Lino Martinez-Carrichi, 58, 1008 Overlook Drive, was charged Jan. 3 with no driver’s license.
• Terric O’Neal Jackson, 34, 404 Seventh Avenue S.W., was charged Jan. 4 with simple assault.
• Reginald Tabor, 17, 421 Third Avenue N.W., was charged Jan. 5 with simple battery.
• Cameron Edwin Hartley, 20, 1342 Lonnie Brookard Road, Norman Park, was charged Jan. 1 with battery and obstruction.
• Frank Walker Jr., 44, 1016 Third Avenue N.W., was charged Jan. 3 with speeding.
• Earl Alexander Roberston, 42, 309 James Street, Doerun, was charged Jan. 3 with two bench warrants.
• John Skyler Cole, 26, 183 Royale Road, was charged Jan. 5 with leaving the scene of an accident.
• James Butler Rogers, 41, 1504 Fourth Avenue N.E., was charged Jan. 3 with battery.
• Timmy Antonio Boone, 60, 2425 Minnasota Avenue, Norfolk, Va., was charged Jan. 2 with fugitive from justice.
• Audra Nichole Fuller, 49, 236 Lakeside Drive, was charged Dec. 31 with defective equipment and driving with suspended or revoked license.
• A Meigs woman reported first degree burglary on Jan. 3 in reference to an incident that occurred on Dec. 20.
• St. Mark’s Anglican Church reported first degree burglary on Jan. 5 in reference to the theft of $1,200 in electronics.
• An Ashburn man reported second degree criminal damage to property and the felony theft by taking of $1,000 on Jan. 6 by an unknown person.
• A Moultrie man reported criminal trespass on Jan. 3 referring to property damage committed by an unknown person that could’ve occurred between then and Oct. 17.
• A Moultrie woman reported criminal trespass on Jan. 6 in reference to a stabbed tire on her vehicle caused by an unknown person.
• The City of Moultrie reported criminal trespass on Jan. 6 in reference to graffiti and a damaged light fixture caused by an unknown person.
• A Moultrie man reported $89 worth of electronics were taken from his automobile Jan. 3.
• A Pizza Hut employee reported entering auto on Jan. 6 in reference to $187 in currency stolen from her vehicle by an unknown person.
• A Moultrie woman reported simple battery on Jan. 6 in reference to a known person that attacked her at Packer Food Mart.
Hit and Run
• A Moultrie man reported Jan. 3 that a person he knows hit him with a car while he was riding his bicycle.
• A law enforcement officer reported criminal trespass on Jan. 2 after finding gang graffiti on a Fourth Avenue stop sign.
• A Moultrie resident reported criminal trespass on Jan. 2 after finding his vehicle’s tire punctured by an unknown person. It was believed to have happened between 7:30 p.m. Jan. 1 and 11 a.m. Jan. 2.
• A Moultrie woman reported criminal trespass Jan. 2 after finding her vehicle’s tire stabbed by an unknown person. It was said to have occurred between 4:30 p.m. Jan. 1 and 6:55 a.m. Jan. 2.
Georgia State Patrol
• Chaz Weston Smith, 21, 240 Unity Lane, was charged Jan. 6 with driving under the influence (DUI) and speeding in excess of maximum limits.