• Chasity Dawn Boatwright, 36, 189 Cowtail Alley Road, Doerun, was charged Jan. 16 with speeding, possession of marijuana, driving while license suspended or revoked, possession of meth, driving under the influence (DUI), reckless driving and two counts of possession of drug related objects.
• Christopher Shane Partain, 32, 812 Doc Darbyshire Road, was charged Jan. 21 with driving while license withdrawn and violation of child restraint law.
• Rachel Hayes, 37, 115 Robbie Nell Road, was charged Jan. 21 with forgery in the first degree.
• Jody Lynn van Houten, 51, 15071 Tallokas Road, was charged Jan. 15 with probation violation.
• Aktavious Naryan Whitaker, 28, 305 First Avenue S.W., was charged Jan. 21 with unlawful manufacturing, delivery, etc. of noncontrolled substances and use of a communication facility in committing an act of felony. Separately, Whitaker was charged by Moultrie Police with being a fugitive from justice.
• Tyriq Smith, 22, 619 Mahlon Street, Darlington, S.C., was charged Jan. 21 with speeding.
• Passion Simmons, 29, 2809 Partridge Drive, Albany, was charged Jan. 21 with giving a false name or information, driving while license withdrawn, expired vehicle tag or decal and violation of child restraint laws.
• Kalie Lorrain West, 18, 391 Drury Lane, Meigs, was charged Jan. 21 with probation violation.
• Christopher Robert Fetterman, 34, 1936 Second Street S.E., was charged Jan. 21 with probation violation.
• Bobby Ray Beaty, 81, 194 Brandi Drive, was charged Jan. 19 with reckless conduct.
• Tony Bernard Coates, 50, was charged Jan. 15 with probation violation.
• Terric O’Neal Jackson, 34, 404 Seventh Avenue S.W., was charged Jan. 14 with probation violation.
• Xavier Jacob Starling, 17, 824 Sixth Avenue S.E., was charged Jan. 21 with driving without a license.
• Neissel Candel Carmentes, 21, 914 Seventh Avenue S.E., was charged Jan. 21 with two counts of bench warrant and driving while license withdrawn.
• Demetrius Lavell Collins, 47, 1308 Thirteenth Avenue S.W., was charged Jan. 20 with battery and possession of a Schedule IV drug.
• Eric Kendall Terry, 33, 705 Ninth Street N.W., was charged Jan. 21 with receipt, possession or transfer of firearm by convicted felon.
• Leroy McBride, 57, was charged Jan. 22 with vagrancy.
• The Green Oaks Center reported the misdemeanor theft by taking of 30 pallets worth $150 in total from the property by an unknown person on Jan. 17.
• A Stop N Shop employee reported the theft by shoplifting of a $2 candy bar by a known person on Jan. 22.
• A Moultrie man reported criminal trespass on Jan. 21 after an unknown person attempted to pry his business’s front door open, causing damage.
• A Moultrie man reported deposit account fraud on Jan. 22 in reference to $500 taken on Nov. 26.
Attempt to Elude Police
• The City of Moultrie reported fleeing/attempting to elude police and failure to stop at stop sign on Jan. 22 in reference to an unknown person evading a traffic stop.
No Driver’s License
• A Moultrie man reported no drivers license on Jan. 21 in reference to a known person’s unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• Kenneth James Tyler, 25, 1488 Funston-Doerun Road, Doerun, was charged Jan. 21 with pedestrian under the influence.
• Jatavious D’Cameron Ellis, 20, 2331 Havery Road, Albany, was charged Jan. 21 with probation violation.