• Austin Ryan McMurphy, 26, 108 Jonathan Road, was charged Jan. 1 with two counts of aggravated assault.
• Nolan Thomas Paul Johnson, 19, 515 Union Road, Tifton, was charged Jan. 2 with speeding, driving under the influence (DUI), driving without license on person and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Brianna Bennett, 24, 163 Kendallwood Drive, was charged Jan. 2 with identity fraud, speeding and driving while license withdrawn.
• James Hunter Poole, 29, 1017 Lake Circle Drive, Thomasville, was charged Jan. 2 with false report of a crime, cruelty to children, false statements or writings, intimidating or impeding grand juror/trial juror/court officer or any officer at court proceedings and use of communications facility in commission of a felony involving a controlled substance.
• Christopher Lane Layton, 18, 2212 Sylvester Drive, was charged Dec. 28 with second degree burglary, criminal trespassing and loitering.
• Cody Cheyenne Welch, 17, 2212 Sylvester Drive, was charged Dec. 28 with second degree burglary, criminal trespassing and loitering.
• Rico Demetrial Mosely, 43, 312 Mimosa Drive, Norman Park, was charged Jan. 1 with violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act and use of fighting words.
• Bennie Ray Garrett, 53, 1804 Eighth Avenue N.E., was charged Jan. 2 with driving while license was withdrawn.
Georgia State Patrol
• James Anthony Ash, 32, 421 30th Street S.E., was charged Jan. 2 with driving under the influence (DUI), having an open container in vehicle and taillights required.
• Manuel Sebastian Ybarra, 18, 156 Roger Street, was charged Jan. 2 with failure to appear for fingerprintable charges.