• Brandi Browning, 35, 1071 John Vickers Road, was charged Jan. 6 with fugitive from justice.
• Michael Wayne Harris, 30, 82 Norris Street, was charged Jan. 8 with two counts of probation violation.
• William Ashley Crosby, 45, 1063 County Line Road, Sale City, was charged Jan. 8 with probation violation.
• Jason Lynn Hopper, 41, 244 Blackberry Lane, was charged Jan. 6 with trafficking methamphetamine.
• George Willie Harris Jr., 51, 1021 Joe Louis Avenue N.W., was charged Jan. 7 with driving under the influence (DUI), driving while license withdrawn and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Ashlynne Breyannah McMurphy, 21, 1141 Tenth Street S.W., was charged with drug court violation.
• Floyd Collins III, 26, Packer Villas No. 4, was charged Jan. 7 with failure to appear.
• Rico Demetrial Mosely, 43, 312 Mimosa Drive, Norman Park, was charged Jan. 7 with bond revoked due to violation of the Georgia Controlled Substance Act and use of fighting words.
• Denzell Jamal Williams, 26, 4000 Old Doerun Road, was charged Jan. 8 with simple battery and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
• Michael DeWayne Tuff, 42, 904 Ninth Avenue S.E. was charged Jan. 8 with probation violation.
• Kenneth Bernard Enoch, 54, 6 Sylvester Circuit, was charged Jan. 8 with theft by shoplifting.
• Joe Alexander, 71, 1043 Church Street, was charged Jan. 8 with probation violation.
• A Moultrie woman reported the misdemeanor theft by taking of $48 in lights taken from her home by a known person on Jan. 8.
• A Colquitt Shopper employee reported first degree forgery on Jan. 8 after a known customer paid with counterfeit bills.
• A Moultrie woman reported criminal trespass on Jan. 8 after discovering that an unknown person(s) broke into her home while she was away.