• Roland Rudell King, 56, of Albany, was charged June 29 with being a fugitive from justice and two bench warrants.
• Gene Smith, 50, 115 Garden Lane, was charged June 27 with rape.
• Jeremiah Alexander Elliott, 38, 1957 Sylvester Highway, was charged June 30 with pedestrian under the influence.
• Marcelo Almaraz, 24, 162 Cox Lane, was charged July 1 with two counts of battery (family violence), interfering with a 911 call and cruelty to children in the third degree.
• Bennie Williams, 34, 5728 Lot A Highway 319 N., Norman Park, was charged July 1 on a grand jury bench warrant.
• Margarita Garza, 38, Bradenton, Fla., was charged with driving while license withdrawn.
• William Richard Gandy, 61, 2809 Sylvester Drive, was charged June 28 with pedestrian under the influence.
• Cesar Posado, 39, 1091 Ben Baker Road, was charged June 30 with open container, no insurance, driving while tag suspended and driving without a license.
• Brittany Nicole Duke, 26, 711 Rancho Taylor Road, Doerun, was charged June 28 with failure to appear.
• Justin Mitchell Mercer, 35, 3631 Ben Lyn Road, was charged June 28 with criminal damage to property and theft by receiving stolen property.
• Detrek Sherrod Stafford, 32, 1727 Dean Lane, was charged June 28 with cruelty to children in the third degree (family violence), battery (family violence) and criminal trespass (family violence).
• Jasmine Rachelle Asberry, 35, Conyers, Ga., was charged June 29 with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and speeding.
• Javen Tryel Jackson, 18, 1710 Garden Villa Drive, was charged June 27 with driving while tag suspended and defective equipment.
• Cedric Antonio Jones, 35, 159 Shady Grove Road, was charged June 28 with possession of tools for the commission of a crime and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
• Antonio Esqueda Martinez, 42, 126 Hill Top Road, was charged June 29 with failure to obey a stop sign and driving without a license.
• George Thomas Strickland, 54, 2609 Sumner Road, was charged June 29 with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and driving while license withdrawn.
• Vincent Tamourius Flounoy, 28, of Pavo, was charged June 29 with criminal trespass and battery (family violence).
• Rufino A. Gutierres, 40, 237 Cedar St., was charged July 1 with light or flag required on load and driving without a license.
• Kendrick Tywon Clark, 26, 533 27th St. S.E., was charged July 1 with theft by taking and obstruction.
• Ladarious Deandrea Blackwell, 27, 2157 Highway 133 N., was charged July 1 with probation violation, driving without a license, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, no brake lights and open container of alcohol in vehicle.
• Rebecca Ann Kirk, 40, of Moultrie, was charged June 28 with contempt of court.
• Martasha Edwards, 20, 1317 13th Ave. S.W.
• Robert Lee Taylor, 55, 211 Lazy Bear Road, Norman Park.
• Chandra Lee Williamson, 40, of Moultrie.
• Dylan Micheal Liner, 19, Cleveland, Tenn.
• James Shiver, 100 block Cox Avenue, reported July 1 that he woke up to a white female walking through his house. The woman took a 12-volt battery charger, miscellaneous batteries, two expired credit cards, an extension cord, the house phone, a T-shirt and two bottles of medication, he said. Then she left in a black SUV with another woman and a child in it.
• Matthew Thompson, 5100 block Ellenton-Omega Road, Omega, reported June 28 that a 2004 Chevrolet 1500 was missing from under a shelter in a field. The truck was last seen June 22 and was noticed missing June 28.
• The Trading Post, 420 First Ave. S.E., reported a theft by conversion July 1. Items stolen included $605 worth of electronics and $5,395 of household goods.
• Jacqualine Brown, of Pavo, reported June 28 that $80 was stolen from her purse while she was at Cobblestone Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, 101 Cobblestone Trace S.E.
• Scotty Maleek Butler, of Adel, reported June 28 that $100 was missing from his wallet following a dispute with a woman he knows.
• Quik Mart #23, 602 S. Highway 133, reported a forged check on July 1. An employee told deputies a check from Rodriguez Harvesting, of Omega, was cashed at Quik Mart #25 on South Veterans Parkway on June 7, and the same check was cashed again at Quik Mart #23 later the same day. The value of the check was $692.82.
• Gary L. Holt, 6400 block Tallokas Road, reported June 29 that someone scratched the driver’s side of his 2014 Nissan Sentra.
• Easy Wash Laundry, 1020 First St. S.E., reported June 28 that a juvenile caused significant damage during an incident June 26.
An employee of the laundry told police a white Ford Explorer dropped off the 13- or 14-year-old black male around 4:30 p.m. Over the next hour, the boy sprayed a fire extinguisher into a washing machine, then forcefully closed the door, breaking the lock; he wiggled a clothes rack until he’d worn a hole in the wooden table it was attached to; and he banged against a vending machine and broke the plastic in front of it.
The Explorer returned around 5:30 p.m. and picked the child up, the employee said.
The employee said the maintenance man had already repaired the washing machine, the fire extinguisher would cost $150 to refill, and other repairs would be $75 to $130.