• Fidel Rosales Salinas, 28, 520 Hillcrest Ave., and Yohana Karina Rosales-Garcia, 24, of the same address, were charged July 7 with criminal damage to property in the second degree (family violence).
• James Williams, 66, 708 Seventh St. N., was charged with simple battery (family violence).
• Derrick Donta Key, 37, 601 Ninth St. S.E., was charged July 11 with two counts of contempt of court.
• Haley Marin Snipes, 35, 466 Peachtree Road, was charged July 14 with driving while license withdrawn and driver exercise due care, as well as on three bench warrants that related to a June 3 incident.
• Mary Catherin Morgan, 35, Indian Trail, N.C., was charged July 14 with DUI, disorderly conduct and failure to drive in a single lane.
• Taylor Wade Walker, 21, 192 Shadowood Drive, was charged July 12 with DUI, tag light illumination required and open container in vehicle.
• Eddie James Weaver, 68, 3759 Doerun-Norman Park Road, was charged July 12 with DUI.
• Cynthia Dawn Smith, 44, of Moultrie, was charged July 11 with possession of methamphetamine and possession of a drug-related object.
• Derrick Ramone McIntyre, 40, 1114 Sixth Ave. N.W., was charged July 15 with obstruction and simple battery on a peace officer. Police were called to 1114 Sixth Ave. N.W., the residence of Dartha Faye Graham, who said she was divorced from McIntyre for years and said she wanted him to leave the residence. Officers said McIntyre appeared intoxicated and said he’d never been to court in any divorce case. As one of the responding officers went to his patrol car to print the paperwork to serve McIntyre with a trespass notice, McIntyre allegedly got up and hit that officer across the forearm and took up a fighting stance. He then hit a second officer and ran. The officers chased him down and took him into custody.
• Joshua Travis Carter, 35, 217 Jim Clark Road, Omega, was charged July 12 with battery (family violence).
• James Dorsey McDuffie, 47, 390 Magnolia Ave., was charged July 15 with violation of a family violence order.
• Ryan Douglas Bobo, 34, 283 Demott Subdivision Road, was charged July 12 with misuse of 911, disorderly conduct and obstruction of an officer.
• Mollie Suzanne Hood, 31, 707 26th Ave. S.E., was charged July 13 with simple battery (family violence) and party to a crime. Christopher Dee Hood, 42, 236 Brice St., Berlin, was charged July 13 with violation of a family violence order and theft by taking. The charges were in connection with a domestic violence incident between them on Jonah Tillman Road in which Christopher Hood allegedly took Mollie Hood’s cell phone and drove away, later throwing it out the vehicle’s window.
• Chelsey Larken, 31, Thomasville, was charged July 14 with driving on a suspended or revoked license.
• Keith Thomas Lawhorn, 36, 1949 Highway 133 N., was charged July 11 with aggravated stalking. He was charged with another count of the same offense two days earlier.
• Angel Cruz Crisostomo, 33, 1757 Sylvester Highway, was charged July 12 with theft by receiving stolen property.
• Brian Anthony Harrison, 28, 225 Indian Lake Drive, was charged July 12 on a bench warrant.
• Joanna Latrelle Wiard, 35, 271 David Newton Road, was charged July 12 with one count of cruelty to children in the first degree and two counts of cruelty to children in the third degree.
• Santiago Mendez-Lopez, 26, 163 William Way, was charged July 10 with giving false information, failure to maintain lane and driving without a license.
• Jayme Suzanne Cooper, 25, of Coolidge, was charged July 10 with giving false information to an officer.
Georgia State Patrol
• Russell Bennett Tucker, 22, 172 Lewis Road, was charged July 14 with failure to drive in a single lane and DUI (less safe).
• Keith Brinson, 27, 913 Third Ave. N.W.
• Johnathan Blair Chastain, 47, of Pavo.