• Jimmy R. Drummond, 34, 768 Cox Dairy Road, was charged July 3 on a bench warrant and on a grand jury bench warrant.
• Richard Clay Clements, 28, 196 Smith Road, was charged July 3 on a bench warrant.
• David Lamar Harris, 39, 225 Indian Lake Drive, Norman Park, was charged June 30 with obstruction of an officer and pedestrian under the influence.
• Melissa Lyn Kilgore, 32, 1712 Fourth Ave. S.E., was charged June 2 with a drug court violation.
• Marcelo Almaraz, 24, 162 Cox Lane, was charged July 1 with interference with a 911 call, cruelty to children in the third degree and two counts battery (family violence).
• Joanna Latrelle Wiard, 35, 271 David Newton Road, was charged July 2 with failure to appear.
• Robert Jolly Jr., 38, 1904 Third St. S.E., was charged July 3 with battery (family violence) and aggravated assault, both in connection with a June 29 incident. Brandy Sheree Jolly, 37, of the same address, was charged with simple battery (family violence) in the same incident.
• Lakeria Shirley-Sheronda Silas, 21, 1412 10th St. S.W., was charged July 5 with disorderly conduct.
• Keshemonia Daniels, 24, 1409 First Ave. S.E., was charged July 4 on a bench warrant as well as with a seatbelt violation and child restraint violation.
• Rafael Bustamante, 36, 702 McElroy Road, was charged July 5 with expired tag and driving while license withdrawn.
• Gerardo Alvarado Campos, 27, 2657 Old Berlin Road, was charged July 3 with driving without a license.
• Jontravious Keyshawn Taylor, 21, 1404 Sixth Ave. S.W., was charged July 4 with seat belt violation and driving while license withdrawn.
• Ashanti Tania McBride, 17, 831 Apt. 2 Shy Manor, was charged July 5 with disorderly conduct.
• Jonathan Thomas, 41, was charged July 4 with failure to stop at a stop sign and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
• Wesley Jarode Johnson, 27, 504 Second Ave. N.E., was charged June 19 with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and trespass.
• Keirra Charnele Loud, 27, 816 Seventh St. N.W., was charged July 4 with no insurance, failure to register vehicle and driving while license withdrawn.
Georgia State Patrol
• Dallas Louanna Dickerson, 35, 216 Hillcrest Ave., was charged July 4 with driving while license withdrawn.
• Ty’kwavion Downs, 19, 1201 10th St. S.E., was charged July 4 with driving while license withdrawn
• Timothy Joseph Cook, 33, of Albany.
• Michael Shannon Smith, 39, of Thomasville.
• Jason Lamar West, 37, of Valdosta.
• A Colquitt County sheriff’s deputy reported he smelled the odor of green marijuana as he walked past a silver Buick LeSabre July 4 at Fastrac, 1331 Highway 319 North.
The vehicle was unoccupied but the deputy later charged Rita Croker, 181 Halls Trail, with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act, according to his incident report. No booking report on her was available at the jail Friday to confirm the charges.
A juvenile, age unknown, was also arrested, the incident report said.
• Julie Roxanne Chitty, 39, was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana following a traffic stop July 2 on West Central Avenue. She was issued a summons and released.
• John V. Williams, 300 block Cherokee Drive, reported that overnight July 1-2 someone keyed his 2016 Chevrolet Silverado.