Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office
- Christy Nicole Hobgood, 41, 2633 Old Whigham Road in Bainbridge, had two counts of probation violation charges added on June 2.
- Yolanda Jole Conway, 46, 5028 Cool Springs Road, was charged June 23 with disorderly conduct.
- Brian Eugene Laughter,27, 1388 Cook Road, had a bondsman off bond charge added on June 25.
- James Robert Tucker, 38, 3198 Kendall Wood Church, was charged June 25 with criminal trespass-family violence.
- Marina Skye Kastelic, 26, 1388 Cook Road, was charged June 26 with possession of drugs by an inmate.
- James Edwin Butler, 61, 6551 Lower Meigs Road in Meigs, was charge June 26 with criminal trespass-family violence and simple battery-family violence.
- Ronnie Robert Larkins III, 25, 862 Powell Drive Lot 22 in Thomasville, was charged June 26 with first offense speeding and driving while license withdrawn.
- Jason Lee Brown, 39, 203 Vickie Street in Quitman, was charged June 27 with probation violation.
- Harold Todd Wilkes, 57, 712 North Pinetree Boulevard in Thomasville, was charged June 27 with probation violation.
- Rufus Jack Tucker, 56, 140 Friendship Trail, was charged June 27 with battery-family violence.
- Hector Ramon Oliveras, 39, 4350 Jimmy Carter Boulevard in Norcross, was charged June 28 with driving without license.
- Tyrone Culbreth Jr., 26, 1580 U.S. Highway 19 S., Unit 13, in Leesburg, was charged June 28 with speeding 101 miles per hour in a 55 miles per hour zone.
- Marcos Alonso, 31, 858 Circle Road, was charged June 28 with driving without license.
- Stephanie Jarvis Williams, 38, 754 Shade Murphy Road, was charged June 28 with obstruction of an officer.
- Austin Craige Blackmon, 28, 200 South Vandenberg, was charged June 29 with two counts of unlawful for jail inmate to possess any controlled substance, drugs, gun or dangerous weapon.
- John Wayne Blackburn, 59, 323 B.F. Giles Road, was charged June 29 with illegal possession of controlled substance.
- Katheryn Louise Bentley, 52, 1637 Bob Taylor Road, was charged June 29 with possession of controlled substance.
- Tevin Denorris Fuller, 29, 318 Free Avenue in Doerun, was charged June 29 with simple battery-family violence.
- A Doerun woman reported the theft by taking of $952 worth of household goods, hunting/fishing equipment, vehicle parts and tools from her home on June 22 in reference to an unknown person breaking into her home and taking items twice in the same week.
- A Moultrie man reported the theft by taking of a Google Play card, five $500 gift cards, an iPhone 11 and a stimulus check on June 24 in reference to an unknown person, potentially a family member, stealing the packages as they were delivered.
- A Moultrie man told deputies June 25 that a man he gave a ride to stole his truck, crashed it into a house on Bennett Road and abandoned it.
- A Norman Park woman reported the theft by taking of a $1,850 wedding band on June 26 by an unknown person.
- An Omega man and woman reported the theft by taking of $2,232 worth of games, clothing, shoes, DVDs, air mattresses, air conditioners, a gaming console, a mini fridge and lotions on June 29 in reference to her landlord moving many of her items in connection with eviction though no court issued eviction was given to her.
- A Moultrie woman reported rape on June 29 in reference to someone assaulting her.
- A Norman Park woman reported child molestation on June 26 in reference to a known person molesting her child.
- A Moultrie woman reported simple battery on June 27 in reference to a known person choking her out after a verbal altercation became physical.
- A Moultrie woman reported simple battery on June 28 in reference to a known person threatening to slap her and then doing so on her face and neck area.
- A Moultrie man reported an assault on June 27 in reference to a known person he was in a relationship with, hitting his son after asking her not to.
Financial Transaction Card Fraud
- A Norman Park woman reported financial transaction fraud on June 29 in reference to a known person taking her children’s and dead husband’s credit cards, and using them to make $1,000 in purchases.
- A Moultrie woman reported criminal trespass on June 26 in reference to an unknown person keying her vehicle’s passenger side from the front to back.
- A Moultrie man reported criminal trespass on June 28 in reference to an unknown person damaging his rented trailer.
- A Sheriff’s Deputy reported an inmate attempting to escape his cell and grab his taser on June 26 while he was attempting to feed him.
- A Sheriff’s Deputy gave an information report on June 28 in reference to a woman found under a pickup truck yelling and saying she was raped by the truck’s driver who had left the scene.
- A Moultrie woman gave an information report in reference to a neighbor accusing her of stealing his packages on June 29.
Moultrie Police Department
- Cleveland Lenel Jamison, 47, 318 Fourth Street N.W., had theft by taking and to commit theft or felony charges added on June 26.
- Tyteana Tiakeyha Jones, 23, 2324 Tompkins Avenue in Albany, was charged June 23 with aggravated assault-family violence, two counts of simple battery-family violence, simple assault-family violence, identity fraud, three counts of third degree cruelty to children-family violence, two counts of forgery in the first degree and false statements, etc. in matters within the jurisdiction of the state.
- Ginger Michelle Adderton, 50, 1603 Lower Meigs Road, was charged June 26 with probation violation.
- Amy Leigh Yawn, 39, 1260 Golden Lane in Morven, was charged June 28 with probation violation.
- Gregory Ward, 50, 145 Quail Ridge, was charged June 28 with pointing or aiming a gun or pistol at another.
- Cindy Anne Karsch, 50, 913 Dunklin in Potosi, Missouri, was charged June 29 with loitering.
- Frederick Gardner, 28, 919 Third Avenue S.W., was charged June 29 with probation violation.
- Robert Wesley Hutchinson, 52, 604 First Street S.E., was charged June 29 with loitering.
Norman Park Police Department
- Mario Angel Garza, 25, 52 Coy Cox Road in Omega, was charged June 29 for no tag light and misdemeanor driving without a valid license.
Georgia State Patrol
- Malik Nyquan Tyler, 19, 923 Smith Road, was charged June 29 for failure to appear, driving without license, speeding first offense and giving false information or false name.