• Roderick Jerome Spradley, 42, 719 Ninth Ave. S.E., was arrested Friday after officers served a search warrant on his residence. Spradley faces charges of possession of marijuana (THC liquid), possession of crack cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute and two counts of possession of arms by a convicted felon.
• Kimberly Renee Graham, 30, Thomasville, was charged Tuesday with affixing license plate and driving on a suspended license.
• Oscar Ariel Corado, 18, 582 Willow Drive, was charged Sunday with battery (family violence), a bench warrant, criminal trespass (family violence) and cruelty to children in the third degree.
Kassandra Esperanza Pina, 21, 1957 Sylvester Highway, was charged with obstruction in the case. Officers said she was at the house on Willow Drive and told them Corado was not inside, when in fact he was.
• Robbie Garland Kimsey, 33, 539 Lewis Road, was charged Saturday with simple battery (family violence) and cruelty to children in the third degree.
• Toni Marie Roberts, 32, of Meigs, was charged May 29 with possession of methamphetamine.
• Lisa Ann Warren, 41, 15 15th Ave. S.E., was charged Friday with disorderly conduct.
• Justina Lynn Jones, 30, of Adel, was charged Friday with battery (family violence).
• Jacob Kyle Dancy, 25, 362 C.O. Kennedy Road, was charged Thursday with forgery in the first degree and six counts of theft by taking. All the charges are misdemeanors.
• Lupercio Gonzalez, 32, of Moultrie, was charged Friday with reckless driving and driving without a license.
• Nyxavian Tyguah Irving, 18, 2270 Ga. Highway 33 S., was charged Saturday with disorderly conduct and a probation violation.
• Martin Martin Garcia, 36, 975 Sardis Church Road, was charged Sunday with speeding and driving without a license.
• Johnny Paul Johnson, 48, 287 Norman St., was charged Saturday with driving while license withdrawn.
• Catarina Sebastian, 28, 197 Marcus Lane, was charged Monday with driving without a license.
• Archie Jerome Hampton, 48, 708 Fourth Ave. S.E. Apt. A, was charged May 29 with aggravated assault and possession of firearm or knife during commission of a crime.
• Trista Nichole Summers, 30, 827 N. Main St., and Ruby Sueann Massey, 34, 1616 15th Ave. S.W., were charged Sunday with shoplifting. An official at Roses Department store, 215 Sixth St. S.E., told officers Summers had placed $71 worth of clothing in her purse. Employees told police they could hear Summers and Massey arguing throughout the store and acting strangely.
Massey was also charged with failure to appear for a State Court hearing.
• Clara Monique Gammage, 26, 243 Hopewell Church Road, was charged Sunday with giving false information and driving while license withdrawn.
• Ruben Garcia Geronimo, 50, of Camilla, was charged Sunday with driving without a license and failure to obey traffic control device.
• Cameron Mitch Baker, 36, of Greenwood, Miss., was charged Monday with tail lights required and driving while license withdrawn.
• Gregory Robinson, 29, of Thomasville, was charged Friday with driving without a license and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
• Otoneil Gonzales, 31, 818 Eighth Ave. N.W., was charged Saturday with driving without a license and seat belt violation.
• Larry Farrell Moxley Jr., 51, 149 Moxley Lane, was charged Saturday with shoplifting.
• Elbernezer Bershon Walker, 47, 1209-B Murdock St., was charged Friday with trespass.
• Joshua Isaac Flores, 24, of Opa-Locka, Fla., was charged with driving on a supsended or revoked license, speeding and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
Georgia State Patrol
• Zester Williams, 37, 4061 Willard St., Coolidge, was charged Sunday with driving while license withdrawn.
• Donna Patrice West, 59, 1921 Mitchell County Line Road, Hartsfield.
• Alan Keith Dell Jr., 37, 600 26th Ave. S.E.
• Tamaika Evette Williams, 38, of Albany.