• Kalie Lorrain West, 17, 391 Drury Lane, Meigs, was charged Monday with possession of marijuana and failure to drive within single lane.
• Ruben Salas Hernandez, 22, 3457 Sylvester Drive, was charged Friday with pedestrian under the influence.
• Humberto Choc Choc, 28, 189 Cedar St., was charged Friday with child molestation.
• Stephanie Williams, 43, 203 Seventh Ave. N.W., was charged Monday with simple battery.
• Levi Garrett Todd, 32, 349 McGinty Road, was charged Monday with possession of methamphetamine.
• Jonathan Randall Folsom, 21, 3870 Futch Road, was charged Saturday with possession of marijuana.
• Erin Nicole Smith, 24, 526 John Vickers Road, was charged Saturday with battery.
• Walter Allen Sims III, 36, 222 Sixth St. S.W., was charged Saturday with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.
• Carl Franklin Cob Jr., 49, 393 Kendalwood Drive, was charged Friday with disorderly conduct.
• Paiten McClelland, 18, 1921 Mitchell County Line Road, was charged Sunday with loitering or prowling.
• John Edward Ellis, Jr., 36, 210 Mulkey Road, Norman Park, was charged Sunday with driving while license withdrawn and open container in vehicle.
• Jason Reid Herring, 24, 496 Giles Road, was charged Friday with battery.
• Patricia Lopez-Garcia, 21, 9263 Beaver Road, Valdosta, was charged Friday with driving without license and unsafe operation of radio or telephone.
• William Ashley Crosby, 44, 1063 County Line Road, was charged March 6 with driving while license withdrawn, loitering and removing or affixing photo to conceal vehicle identification.
• Tavern Charles Wheeler, 32, 510 Fourth Court, was charged Feb. 27 with simple battery.
Georgia State Patrol
• Jacob Grant Martin, 34, 221 Crepe Myrtle Road, was charged Saturday with driving under the influence, failure to drive within single lane, obstruction of a police officer and stop sign violation.
Accountability Court violation
• Tawny Alyssa Workman, 28, 161 Cherry Ave.
• Andrew David Allen, 27, 318 Hyde Lane, Norman Park.
• Dana Leon Martin, 42, 213 Second St. S.W.
• Vera Lee Stringer, 38, 1342 Sumner Circle.
• Tyler Lee Smithwick, 27, 3760 Stagecoach Road, Meigs.
• Randy Bozeman, 4600 block Highway 37 West, reported Friday the theft of a Trane central heat and air conditioning unit valued at $2,500 from the 800 block of Funston-Sale City Road.
• Donna Henson, 900 block Tucker Road, reported March 4 the theft of $300 from the trunk of her car.
• Melissa Johnson, 200 block Cedar Street, reported Friday the theft of a long-haired Chihuahua dog.
• Earnest Barnes, 1700 block Tift County Line Road, Omega, reported Sunday the theft of a Sony PlayStation valued at $100.
• A Moultrie city employee reported that an electric meter had been changed out with another meter from a nearby residence and that that gas and water meters also were tampered with.
• Murphy Oil USA, 505 Veterans Parkway S., reported Friday that a female shoplifter stole an alcoholic beverage valued at $3 and on a separate occasion that day stole an alcoholic beverage valued at $2.
• Kimberly Hall, 1800 block Tallokas Street, reported Sunday that she was injured while protecting herself and her grandmother from a male companion.
Esther Lashley told police that the man struck Hall in the jaw.
Nicholas Blake Smith, who initially spoke with police when they responded, told them that he had been assaulted. However, he had no visible injuries and Hall suffered swelling to her face, police said.
Smith was charged with battery (family violence).
• Derek McDaniel, 100 block Doe Lane, reported Saturday that a male acquaintance tried to run over him with a pickup truck.
• Ruby Bowermeister, 800 block J.O. Stewart Road, Norman Park, reported Friday that someone damaged her barn while trying to break into a storage section.
• Chastity Mitchell, 100 block Church Street, Ellenton, reported that she was the victim of a scam to which she was introduced by a former co-worker.
Mitchell told police that she had sent about $150 in gift cards to a purported charity organization from which she was led to believe she would receive a check for a greater amount.
• Jessie Eubanks, 700 block U.S. Highway 319 North, reported Friday that a male acquaintance hit him several times in the head with a frying pan when Eubanks interfered in a domestic dispute between the man and his wife.
A deputy brought the man identified by Eubanks, who left after the altercation and was found at the intersection of Sam Harrell Road, and determined that both he and Eubanks had visible marks on them. Neither man wanted to press charges, police said.
• Morning Glory Garden Club reported Friday that someone had cashed a check for $472 on its account without authorization.