• Marvin Marcellus Swain, 49, 5040 North County Line Street, Pavo, was charged Nov. 4 with probation violation.
• Anthony Palomares, 36, 281 Jerusalem Church Road, was charged Nov. 4 with probation violation.
• Matthew Glenn Daniel, 30, 1630 Mitchell County Line Road, Hartsfield, was charged Nov. 1 with battery and interference with a 911 call.
• William Keith Vickers, 50, 5028 Coolsprings Road, Norman Park, was charged Nov. 5 with criminal trespass.
• Derrick Donta Key, 37, 601 Ninth Street S.E., was charged Nov. 5 with contempt of court and bondsman off bail.
• Travis Sentel Wilson, 29, 831 Shy Manor Drive Apt 2, was charged Nov. 5 with probation violation.
• Sergio Villa-Garcia, 25, 1309 Mayo Drive, Bainbridge, was charged Nov. 5 with failure to yield at an intersection, failure to stop at a stop sign and driving with a suspended license.
• Arthur Lee Paige III, 20, 413 Seventh Avenue N.W., was charged Nov. 6 with giving false information of a false name.
• Cameron Blaxton, 19, 158 Old Culbertson Road, was charged Nov. 5 with disorderly conduct.
• Ernest Antonio Bell Jr., 42, was charged Oct. 22 with two counts of probation violation, resisting arrest, giving false information or a false name and duty to obey a police officer.
• A Norman Park woman reported the misdemeanor theft of lost/mislaid property via a pocketbook by an unknown person on Nov. 5. The theft was said to have occurred around of after 1 p.m.
• A Doerun man reported identity fraud that does not involve intent to commit theft by an unknown person on Nov. 5.
Ga. State Patrol
• Jessica Monita, 25, 104 Second Street S.W., was charged Oct. 31 with driving under the influence (DUI).