• Jeffrey Dean Tillery, 49, 182 Coolsprings Road, Norman Park, was charged Nov. 16 with simple battery.
• Harlie Mikala Latimer, 23, 290 Wilbern Murphy Road, was charged Nov. 16 with having no insurance.
• Samuel Heath Kastelic, 28, 1265 Doc Darbyshire Road, was charged Nov. 17 with simple battery.
• Joseph Morrow, 28, 22816 Richardson Lane, Land o’ Lakes, Florida, was charged Nov. 17 with having no insurance.
• Fredi Rodriguez-Velazquez, 21, Overlook Drive, was charged Nov. 16 with driving without a license and seatbelt violation.
• Runni Moreno, 21, 162 Dogwood Road, was charged Nov. 15 with leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run) and driving without a license.
• Jamie Lynn Carden, 29, 123 W. Main Street Unit B, Lakeland, was charged Nov. 15 with a bench warrant.
• Adolfo Angel Alvarez Solio, 25, 168 Quail Ridge, was charged Nov. 18 with driving while tag was suspended and having no insurance.
• A man on Ellenton-Omega Road, Omega, reported on Nov. 17 that a Vizio flat screen television, Snap-on tools and a power meter for the home had been stolen from his residence.
• A woman on Highway 319 N. reported Nov. 17 that an air conditioner had been stolen from the residence.
• A man on Doerun-Norman Park Road, Norman Park, reported on Nov. 17 that copper wiring had been stolen from the building.
• Stacey Allen Spraggins, 55, 209 Jasmine Lane, Lot 2, Omega, was charged Nov. 15 with probation violation.
• Jennifer Amanda Pope, 36, 108 Johnathan Road, was charged Nov. 18 with theft by shoplifting.
Georgia State Police
• Juan Barradas, 19, 288 Tallokas Estates, was charged Nov. 16 with having an open container in the vehicle, failure to drive within a single lane and driving under the influence (DUI).
• Gromoskey Devae Barnes, 29, 3004 Old Adel Road, was charged Nov. 16 with driving while license withdrawn.
• Joel Soria, 32, 186 Cedar Street, was charged Nov. 17 with driving under the influence (DUI).
• Jonah Jay McCammon, 29, 2212 Sylvester Road, was charged Nov. 15 with defective equipment and driving with a suspended or revoked license.