• Brian Eugene Laughter, 27, 107 Lighter Knot Circuit, was charged Nov. 12 with possession of meth and forgery in the third degree.
• Keith Brandon Dean, 22, was charged Nov. 12 with defective equipment and possession of meth.
• Jason Reid Herring, 24, 496 Giles Road, was charged Nov. 12 with false imprisonment, possession of meth and possession of a drug related object.
• Gauge Timothy Dean, 21, 699 J.O. Stewart Road, Norman Park, was charged Nov. 12 failure to appear for fingerprintable charge and possession of meth.
• Chasity Dawn Boatwright, 36, 189 Cowtail Alley Road, Doerun, was charged Nov. 14 with speeding and driving under the influence (DUI).
• Latisha Renee Spivey, 36, 1022 Fifth Avenue S.W., was charged Nov. 14 with failure to appear for fingerprintable charge.
• Josephina Hernandez-Marroguin, 43, 278 Big Bear Boulevard, Norman Park, was charged Nov. 15 with driving without a license and failure to drive within a single lane.
• A man on Rudolph Sumner Road reported that his farm truck, a Ford Super Duty, was stolen between Nov. 11 and Nov. 14.
• Jared Javaris Taylor, 19, 209 Third Street N.W., was charged Nov. 13 with probation violation.
• Calbert Denson Allen, 27, 803 31st Street N.W., was charged Nov. 7 with probation violation.
• Emanuel Wubie Simpson, 31, 803 Joe Louis Avenue, was charged Nov. 14 with giving a false name or date of birth.