• Kyle Brian Abrams, 22, 5094 Central Sarasota, Sarasota, Fla., was charged Nov. 22 with speeding and driving while license withdrawn.
• Brian David Register, 41, 50 Laing Lane, Havana, Fla., was charged Nov. 23 with driving under the influence (DUI), and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Kenneth Edgar Pritchett, 48, 1600 Sunrise Avenue, was charged Nov. 21 with terroristic threats and acts.
• Kyania Gaines, 23, 2101 Tompkins Avenue Apt. C4, Albany, was charged Nov. 23 with failure to appear.
• Craig Donnell Brown, 23, 1437 Sumner Circle, with Nov. 23 with reckless conduct.
• Robert Terry Mills, 28, 417 Silver Glenn, Hahira, was charged Nov. 25 with driving while license withdrawn.
• Kyle Turner Akridge, 29, 1164 Howell Road, was charged Nov. 25 with probation violation.
• Sheila Renee Fender, 38, 217 Chambers Lane, was charged Nov. 24 with simple battery, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass and terroristic threats and acts.
• Justin Corey Hazeltire, 19, 274 Dick Taylor Road, was charged Nov. 21 with criminal trespass.
• Taylor Wade Walker, 21, 192 Shadowood Drive, was charged Nov. 24 with battery.
• A man on Old Berlin Road reported on Nov. 25 that a stealth cam PX Series trail camera was stolen from the property.
• A man on Cook Road reported on Nov. 25 that a cordless drill, blower, circular saw, drill combo set, pressure washer, grinder, .38 caliber revolver, AR-15 semi-automatic firearm, a .45/.410 revolver, 9 mm semi-automatic firearm, .45 ACP semi-automatic firearm, cordless chain saw and a cordless ½-inch impact power tool had been stolen from the property.
• Ahygie Shamon Bailey, 18, 1002 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., was charged Nov. 24 with three counts of failure to stop at a stop sign, reckless driving and fleeing or attempting to elude police officers.
• Lashona Maria Kirk, 41, 831 Shy Manor Drive Apt 1, was charged Nov. 23 with disorderly conduct.
• Sebastian Kastelic, 24, 225 Lot 19 Indian Lake Drive, was charged Nov. 22 with probation violation.
• Jesus Eduardo Ponce, 24, 528 Willow Drive Lot 6, was charged Nov. 24 with driving under the influence (DUI), open container in vehicle, driving without license and failure to drive in single lane.
• Demetrius Thompson, 54, 701 Third Street S.E., was charged Nov. 22 with terroristic threats and acts, aggravated assault and possession of firearm or knife while trying to commit crimes.
• Delgardo Sanchez, 38, 2775 Ellenton Norman Park Road, Norman Park, was charged Nov. 22 with tag light required and no driver’s license.
• Christopher Joseph Methvin, 36, 7327 West Broad Drive, Mobile, Ala., was charged Nov. 20 with simple battery.
• Walmart reported the felony theft by shoplifting of $798 worth of electronics on Nov. 20 by an unknown individual.
• A Moultrie man reported the misdemeanor theft by taking of $1,101 worth of currency and other materials by a known individual on Nov. 22.
• A Moultrie man reported the misdemeanor theft by taking of $5 by a known individual on Nov. 23.
• A Moultrie resident reported Nov. 24 that a $500 catalytic converter was taken from a Moultrie Church of God van on Nov. 9.
• A Moultrie man reported first degree arson on Nov. 23 by an unknown individual.
Georgia State Patrol
• Randall Keith Burnham, 47, 3768 Highway 133 N., Doerun, was charged Nov. 21 with failure to drive within a single lane, driving under the influence and open container in vehicle.