• Wade Allen Hurst, 38, 610 ½ 12th St. W., Tifton, was charged Oct. 10 with probation violation and bench warrant.
• Shelby Jean Talley, 47, 140 Friendship Trail, was charged Oct. 9 with armed robbery, possession of a firearm or knife while trying to commit crimes and aggravated assault.
• Marcus Channing Mancil, 31, 2014 Funston-Sale City Road, was charged Oct. 10 with probation violation.
• Litavious Devonte Greene, 27, 719 Sixth St. S.E., was charged Oct. 10 with probation violation.
• Janet Elizabeth Jackson, 25, 430 Country Drive, was charged Oct. 10 with probation violation.
• A Moultrie man reported the theft of a bike, worth $100, by an unknown offender on Oct. 10. The bike was reported to have been stolen between 8 p.m. Oct. 9 and 2:24 p.m. Oct. 10.
• A Moultrie man reported second degree criminal damage to property Oct. 10 by an unknown offender. The damage exceeds $500 and is said to have occurred between 11:40 p.m. Oct. 9 and 4:32 a.m. Oct. 10.
• Miranda Lee Johnson, 35, 1008 Holmes Drive, was charged Oct. 10 with probation violation.
• Shannon Wayne Jarrell, 39, 594 Highway 270 E., Doerun, was charged Oct. 8 with possession of meth, failure to have license on person, brake lights and turn signals required, and taillights required.