• William Eric Joyner, 17, 2081 Vinson Road, Meigs, was charged Sept. 30 with simple battery.
• Steven Joseph Newman, 30, Mayo, Florida, was charged Oct. 1 with driving while license was withdrawn.
• Antonio Lara Jr., 23, 196 Lisa Lane, was charged Oct. 1 with driving with suspended or revoked license, driving under the influence (DUI) and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Constantino Alfaro-Mascorro, 21, 849 TyTy Omega Road, Tifton, was charged Oct. 2 with speeding and driving without a license.
• Moises Zepeda Alvarez, 64, Douglas, Ga., was charged Oct. 1 with failure to drive within a single lane and driving without a license.
• Anastasia Alexis-Monique Walker, 28, 702 12th St. S.E., was charged Oct. 1 with probation violation.
• James Joseph Holmes, 52, 310 Dalton Gay Road, was charged Oct. 1 with probation violation and two counts of stalking.
• Mario Eizara Aguilar, 26, 1409 Murdock St., was charged Sept. 29 with sexual battery.
• Nathaniel Powell IV, 22, 3214 Sylvester Drive, was charged Sept. 30 with improper passing, driving on the wrong side of the road, reckless driving, fleeing or attempting to elude police officers and speeding.
• Veyve Marcella Lopez, 41, Cairo, Ga., was charged Oct. 2 with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
• Danielle Madison Weeks, 20, 192 Sumner Road, was charged Oct. 2 with driving while license was withdrawn.
• Alfred Brooks, 37, Albany, was charged Oct. 2 with theft by shoplifting.
• Matthew Xavier Colon, 20, 1908 Sardis Church Road, was charged Oct. 2 with terroristic threats and acts, simple assault and cruelty to children.
• Neshes Lousie Lamar, 21, 317 Tenth St., was charged Oct. 2 with probation violation.
• Sherard Javosh Dillard, 32, Thomasville, was charged Oct. 2 with probation violation.
• A man on Peter Road reported on Oct. 1 that his A/C vacuum pump, valued at $300, chain saw, valued at $350, yellow air compressor, valued at $650, and 200 feet of chain, valued at $300, were stolen from the semitrailer on his property.
• A woman on Sam Sells Road reported on Sept. 29 that $200,000 in miscellaneous currency, clothing, valued at $200, pictures, valued at $100, and jewelry, valued at $200, were stolen from her property.
• Kenny Flemming Jr., 50, 222 Sixth St. S.W., was charged Oct. 2 with two counts of theft by shoplifting.
• Karla Lynn Kennedy, 25, 122 Sumner Road Lot A, was charged Oct. 2 with cruelty to children, possession of meth and possession of Schedule II controlled substance.
• A Moultrie woman reported simple battery by a known assailant on Oct. 1. A warrant was issued for the assailant later that day.
• A Moultrie woman reported the theft of $740 worth of clothing and other items from a storage unit on Oct. 1. The incident occurred on Sept. 27 at 3 p.m.
• A Moultrie man reported fourth degree forgery after receiving a call from a store owner about a check on Oct. 1. The owner gave police the forger’s name and police said a warrant will be taken out on them at a later date.
• Virgil Ross Jr., 23, 1903 Flintlock Drive, Albany, was charged Oct. 1 with driving while tag was suspended and driving while license was withdrawn.