• Ernest Lee Kimsey, 35, 3348 Georgia 33 South, was charged Oct. 6 with failure to drive within a single lane, driving under the influence (DUI) and speeding.
• Miguel Angel Martinez, 21, 1411 Ferry Lane Road, Tifton, was charged Oct. 6 with having an open container in vehicle and driving under the influence (DUI).
• Alexia Shyann Nicole Grant, 17, 30 E. Bethel Avenue Lot 2, was charged Oct. 4 with terroristic threats and acts.
• Yasiel Garcia Monguia, 27, 1506 12th Court S.E., was charged Oct. 4 with simple battery.
• Tony Gene Morse, 49, 1357 Funston-Doerun Road, Doerun, was charged Oct. 3 with simple assault.
• Anna Marie Odom, 33, 362 Cherokee Drive, was charged Oct. 3 with burglary.
• Justin Corey Truelove, 35, 408 Dean Matthews Road, was charged Oct. 4 with probation violation, possession of a firearm or knife while trying to commit crimes, possession of meth, possession of arms by a convicted felon and violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act.
• James Dorsey McDuffie, 47, 390 Magnolia Ave., was charged Oct. 4 with interference with government property.
• Victor Romero, 20, 1109 S. Gordon Ave., was charged Oct. 4 with interference with government property.
• Ricardo Rodriguez Pineda, 23, 5369 Cool Springs Road, was charged Oct. 4 with interference with government property.
• Caleb Wyatt Taylor, 35, 176 Shadow Drive, was charged Oct. 6 with a bench warrant for fishing without permission.
• Jack Andrew Brinkley, 29, 711 Rancho Taylor Road, Doerun, was charged Oct. 5 with simple battery.
• A man on Rufus Merrit Road reported Oct. 2 that someone had damaged a water well on his property, totaling an estimated $25,000 in damage.
• A man on Cook Road reported Oct. 3 that $5,000 worth of goods were stolen from his home.
• Two men on Bay Road reported Oct. 6 that two red cooking pans and food had been stolen from their property.
• Patricia Leigh Cronk, 27, 1936 Second Street S.E., was charged Oct. 7 with second degree cruelty to children and violating the Georgia Controlled Substances Act.
• Joseph Gay, 50, 932 Bob Taylor Road, was arrested Oct. 7 for possession of a schedule one controlled substance.
• Tony Antwuan Overstreet, 36, 923 Second Ave. S.W. was charged Oct. 5 with public drunkenness.
• Lashunte Nicole McKiever, 42, 1515 Fourth Ave. N.E. Apt N5, was charged Oct. 4 with probation violation.
• Rogelia Morales-Jimenez, 43, 169 Quail Ridge, was charged Oct. 4 with no driver’s license.
• Christina Taliaferro, 32, 406 Mills St., was charged Oct. 6 with no driver’s license.
• Miguel Martinez, 21, 1411 Ferry Lake Road, was charged Oct. 6 with DUI and an open container violation.
• A Barney, Georgia, resident reported financial transaction card fraud on Oct. 7 by an unknown offender. The card was used on June 9 and 11 for $81.31 and $46.93 worth of items respectively.
• A Moultrie man reported battery on Oct. 7. The original incident happened late Oct. 4 when the man returned home, and a person he knows attacked him.
• A Moultrie woman reported entering automobile or other motor vehicle with intent to on Oct. 7 by an unknown offender. Five dollars’ worth of items were stolen.
• A Moultrie man reported the theft of his vehicle worth $3,500 on Oct. 6. The victim noticed it missing on the morning of Oct. 6 but said he last saw it Oct. 5.