• Lloyd Allen, 17, 1200 Tenth Street S.W., was charged Oct. 8 with disorderly conduct.
• Allen Scott Jones Jr., 36, 6026 U.S. 319 N., Norman Park, was charged Oct. 6 with violation of family violence order.
• Joseph Paul French, 33, 2611 Sumner Road, was charged Oct. 8 with simple battery.
• Tavern Charles Wheeler, 33, 510 Fourth Court N.W., was charged Oct. 6 with possession of cocaine.
• Alejandro Banera, 34, 508 Overlook Drive, was charged Oct. 9 with speeding in a school zone and driving without a license.
• Lalana Adele Henderson, 42, 200 Caitlin Lane, Thomasville, was charged Oct. 8 with probation violation.
• Jarrion Dupree Willington, 32, 152 Robinson St., Camilla, was charged Oct. 8 with failure to appear.
• William Randall Clifton, 47, 588 Cook Road Unit A, was charged Oct. 8 with probation violation and driving with license withdrawn.
• Robert Will Corbin, 53, 22 Pineywood Road, Hawkinsville, Ga., was charged Oct. 8 with three counts of probation violation.
• Richard Clay Clements, 29, 196 Smith Road, was charged Oct. 8 with a bench warrant.
• Fredrick Bernard Williford, 57, 6028 Birds Eye Trail, College Park, Ga., was charged Oct. 8 with probation violation.
• Deangelo Williams, 20, 36 Hires Road, was charged Oct.7 with possession of contraband by inmate and possession of marijuana with intent.
• A man on Lindale Avenue reported Oct. 7 that a utility trailer, valued at $32,000, had been stolen from his property.
• Quinton Jerome Daniels, 30, 619 Ninth Ave. S.E., was charged Oct. 7 with driving with suspended or revoked license, obstruction of an officer, possession of arms by convicted felon and driving without headlights when required.
• Moses Terry Barber, 25, 309 Seventh St. S.W., was charged Oct. 9 with probation violation.
• Shuneka Lashon Rushing, 24, 502 11th Ave. N.W., was charged Oct. 8 with not wearing protective headgear while riding a moped and duty to obey.
• Litavious Davonte Greene, 27, 719 Sixth St. S.E., was charged Oct. 6 with simple battery.
• Timothy Issac McKee, 19, 10 Fifth St. S.E., was charged Oct. 8 with driving while license withdrawn and safety belt violation.
• Denise Lashawn Davis, 44, 141 Haven Oak Way, Lawrenceville, Ga., was charged Oct. 8 with speeding.
• Oradell Sanders, 70, 608 Circle Road, was charged Oct. 8 with loitering.
• Randall Lord, 51, 713 E. Central Ave., was charged Oct. 8 with possession of cocaine, driving while license suspended or revoked and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officer.
• D. Otis Hill, 30, 530 Ninth St. S.W., was charged Oct. 8 with misdemeanor driving while license suspended/revoked.
• A Moultrie woman reported Oct. 8 that she found her car’s tire slashed overnight. The incident is said to have occurred between 8 p.m. Oct. 7 and 7:54 a.m. Oct. 8.