• James Oneil Gibson, 42, 213 May Road, was charged Sept. 8 with disorderly conduct.
• Robert Williams Jr., 33, Valdosta, was charged Sept. 11 with probation violation.
• Michael Tytron Graham, 30, 621 Oak Circle, was charged Sept. 11 with failure to appear for fingerprints.
• Stephanie Lee Cowart, 41, 1404 Crosby Road, was charged Sept. 10 with possession of firearm or knife while trying to commit crimes and illegal possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute.
• Kyania Gaines, 23, Albany, was charged Sept. 11 with theft by taking and battery.
• Allen Scott Jones Jr., 36, 6026 U.S. Highway 319 N., Norman Park, was charged Sept. 11 with probation violation.
• Michael Lee Fox, 160 Mill Creek Lane Lot 2, was charged Sept. 11 with driving under the influence (DUI), open container, and driving with a suspended license.
• Andy Harold Shepard, 46, LaGrange, Ga., was charged Sept. 10 with failure to appear.
• Don Allen Kent, 52, 240 Brandi Drive Lot 8, was charged Sept. 9 with simple battery.
• Casey Dale Partain, 26, 743 Circle Road, was charged Sept. 8 with simple battery.
• Melissa Eugenie Snyder, 57, 172 Tallokas Circle, was charged Aug. 16 with probation violation
• Dennis Hightower, 53, 434 Tenth St. N.W. was charged Sept. 11 with driving with suspended license.
• Rogelio Garcia, 44, 1620 Overlook Drive, was charged Sept. 10 with driving without a license.
• Amanda L Rayburn, 28, 54 Rebecca St., was charged Sept. 10 with failure to appear.
• Alan Keith Dell Jr., 37, 2759 Fifth St. S.E., was charged Sept. 9 with probation violation.
• Torie Gibson, 19, 213 Mac Road, was charged Sept. 8 with simple battery and three counts of cruelty to children.
• Adriana Carlton, 33, 2628 Seventh Street S.E. Apt. A, was charged Sept. 8 with simple battery, disorderly conduct, and three counts of cruelty to children.
• Annenita Reddick, 38, Albany, was charged Sept. 12 with driving while license withdrawn, failure to dim headlights, driving while tag was suspended and having no insurance.
• Courtney Cantrell, 31, 702 N. Marlin St., Doerun, was charged Sept. 9 with possession of meth.
• Jason Lee Stair, 42, 154 W.E. Hart Road, Berlin, was charged Sept. 10 with probation violation and giving false information or a false name.
• Carlos Omar Villeda, 21, 376 Lone Road, was charged Sept. 10 with failure to appear, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana and having an open container in the vehicle.
• Ronald Lee Bell Jr., 29, 823 Second Avenue S.W. was charged Sept. 9 with aggravated stalking and stalking.
• Anthony Emanuel White, 30, 1101 Fourth Avenue S.E., was charged Sept. 10 with probation violation.
• A man on Third Street Southeast reported three fishing poles with a total value of $200 were taken from his residence overnight Sept. 10-11.
• A 17-year-old woman reported her iPhone was taken from the manager’s office at Chick-fil-A Sept. 9. She identified a suspect that she knows only by her first name. The phone was valued at $800.
• A Valdosta woman told police she was bitten by a dog Sept. 10 while she was in an altercation with the dog’s owner. The woman said the dog’s owner had called her to come get her brother on 13th Avenue Southeast, but when she arrived the caller attacked her.
The woman who owns the dog said she did not call the woman; the Valdosta woman’s brother did. When she arrived, the woman swung at her.
Both women said the brother got between them to stop the fight, but the brother would not answer the officer’s questions about how the fight started.
The Valdosta woman declined EMS treatment for the dog bite, and there were no other injuries.